Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's this old firm pish, and by pish I mean the tourist supporters that only bother on old firm days. As in, Deek clearly hasn't bothered much for other matches otherwise by the end of the season wee Maz would be like the rest of us football widows and have our own lives to lead for a whole 90 minutes each week.

Be safe, quick hame, taps aff ma Glasgow.

So si.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?
Wearing a hoody indoors when it's scorching, ah thought his vinyl flairs wur so cosy and kept in the heat. 🤔

If football score stays the same wee Deek might let him use his petty cash boax in and out the bumming fort.
---
Why can’t he just go out alone and meet the other midget later.
Midget! Absolutely screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wearing a hoody indoors when it's scorching, ah thought his vinyl flairs wur so cosy and kept in the heat. 🤔

If football score stays the same wee Deek might let him use his petty cash boax in and out the bumming fort.
---

Midget! Absolutely screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We had tae give them something this season. They’ve won duck all else😂enjoy it while it lasts Deek 😘💚💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just go oot yasen, ya moron.

Oh, I know the reason why not.
Deek has the card this weekend since Mario was frauded by Amazon, he has nay petty cash left and his benefits aren't in the bank yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
We had tae give them something this season. They’ve won duck all else😂enjoy it while it lasts Deek 😘💚💚
I support the right team, unfortunately my husband disnae. If score stays the same and he thinks he's getting bumming fort action the night he better jump oan a McGills tae Beirut towers and nae debates. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not saying my bano is spotlessly clean or anything, but I’ve never been excited for one cleaning product over another? Clean is clean. Doesn’t it all do the same spray, wipe, Hinched? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
14BCFEC9-41C8-40A3-AA27-71B25F45EFE4.png

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 and you never will, fuckwit!

Also he looks like sperm with that horrible skin tone and that god awful peach tracksuit. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Glasgow is absolutely roasting the day so he will be aw cosy at the Indian in the St Enoch, on the top floor, with its glass roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm surprised anyone at the bank was working at 5am. They don't have 24 hr helplines do they? I smell big BS. Or is it your sharts Maz
Ma lovely I'm with First Direct and I can phone them 24/7 365 days a year but it's not usually a person that picks up on the fraud initially. Banks use an automated fraud system with sophisticated algorithms that trigger an alert. Am away back in ma lane :LOL:

• Haha
Since when did he ever enjoy a full day oot?
Always back in cosy by 6pm. Whit a sad wee life sitting around longing to be oot in the sunshine.... just go ya numpty
Oh wait maybes its because hes didnay get his SPF cos of him being frauded. Aye thats the reason, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.