Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls the lot of youse. Have none of youse seen the size of his conk? He needs tae bulk buy his sun lotion he cannae help it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeez the fat in that. Looks disgusting.
---

Haha just noticed the little bite out of the top left garlic bread, it's a really tiny mouth that's done that. DEEK!
I was just coming to post that, bet deek got told oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's never even seen a vagina to know if he likes it or not.
He wants Deed Deek to caress him like the way that man caresses that chicken. Soo ayye also Whitney Houston I wanna dance with somebody playing in background on his LP leg standing machine... Does he even use that or have it still?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez the fat in that. Looks disgusting.
---

Haha just noticed the little bite out of the top left garlic bread, it's a really tiny mouth that's done that. DEEK!
I think it could possibly be one of the squirals going rogue again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£50 on bathroom cleaning products for a bathroom the size of a telephone box? What a bleeping wasteful loon he is. Remember when he said he wasn’t stocking products anymore? He’s 100% a spendaholic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
£50 on bathroom cleaning products for a bathroom the size of a telephone box? What a bleeping wasteful loon he is. Remember when he said he wasn’t stocking products anymore? He’s 100% a spendaholic.
One fabulosa wipe would clean the whole room. What a mug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Banos is the name of the brand?! Absolute clown. . Banos is Spanish for bathroom. I’ve not got a GCSE in Spanish but even I could work that one out!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Banos is the name of the brand?! Absolute clown. . Banos is Spanish for bathroom. I’ve not got a GCSE in Spanish but even I could work that one out!
Hahaha he's so thick it's untrue. Surely Asevi is the name of the brand! He is so stupid it's actually hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who in their right mind buys 10 bottles of bathroom cleaner?? Especially when they live in a box with no storage! He just gets worse 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.