Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had that much money sitting around in the bank would you not just go on holiday this year? Instead of booking 18 months in advance on a £10 direct debit. He’s such a bleep.

It’s also giro day, so I bet that’s took the wind oot of her sails

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised anyone at the bank was working at 5am. They don't have 24 hr helplines do they? I smell big BS. Or is it your sharts Maz
From my bank they can watch your account but I'm not sure tbh. If I buy a big purchase you now get a text with a code to confirm it's been you and use the code to buy whatever it is your getting and if it isn't you the you call your bank. I just burst my last brain cell trying figure him out this morning.
Man says they tried to take A LOT of money but yet he counts down the days until payday. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised anyone at the bank was working at 5am. They don't have 24 hr helplines do they? I smell big BS. Or is it your sharts Maz
Just googled "bank helpline business hours" and almost all of them operate 8am to 8pm. Definitely smells like bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From my bank they can watch your account but I'm not sure tbh. If I buy a big purchase you now get a text with a code to confirm it's been you and use the code to buy whatever it is your getting and if it isn't you the you call your bank. I just burst my last brain cell trying figure him out this morning.
Man says they tried to take A LOT of money but yet he counts down the days until payday. Lol
Yeah. I get a mixture of 2 step verification, app approval or, if its a spend on my debit card, it will just appear as a notification. I just don't see how he was up at 5am and got it all sorted and the money back by 8am or whenever he posted that. My bank helpline doesn't even open till 8 or 9 am!

• Heart
Tell me you don’t go on holiday, abroad or anyways for that matter when it comes to wee Martin, without telling me you don’t go on holiday 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Jesus weep buying suncream a year in advance
Get a life shart boy

• Haha
Fraudster ‘ I’ll play it safe and start low, I’ll ask for a tenner to be transferred’

Bank Of Beirut ‘pooter says not a bleeping chance , insufficient funds- contact your branch’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tell me you don’t go on holiday, abroad or anyways for that matter when it comes to wee Martin, without telling me you don’t go on holiday 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Jesus weep buying suncream a year in advance
Get a life shart boy
It's SO weird buying sun cream a year in advance! Don't most people just buy sun cream to use over the summer and then buy more the following year??

Reactions: 19
So wait, he’s (stupidly) bought SPF on Amazon, and he’s blaming the seller for being “frauded”? Does he mean to say he bought SPF from a private seller as opposed to Amazon themselves?! Just go to bleeping Boots for Christ sake! He’s several sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screaming at the spf a year in advance from Amazon 🤣
It’ll be out of date hen but I suppose it’ll fit in with all his out of date make up and skincare. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just coming to say same. You would get a recorded message surely... and how did he know at 5am unless as said above he got an alert.
---
Screaming at the spf a year in advance from Amazon 🤣
It’ll be out of date hen but I suppose it’ll fit in with all his out of date make up and skincare. So aye.
And clothes that will also be a year out of date... but guess he's old enough to not be bothered by that smile 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So wait, he’s (stupidly) bought SPF on Amazon, and he’s blaming the seller for being “frauded”? Does he mean to say he bought SPF from a private seller as opposed to Amazon themselves?! Just go to bleeping Boots for Christ sake! He’s several sandwiches short of a picnic.
Amazon prices seem to be a lot higher than shop prices for some reason as well. Also I've browsed on Amazon for creams etc in the past and a lot of the reviews seem to suggest there are sellers putting out fake products. Just buy it from Boots a few days before your hols, like a normal bleeping person!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every time that Jet2 advert comes on the tv, instead of the woman in the advert pulling the guy holding the camera along, I picture Fat Martin pulling Deek along to the pool/beach wearing their primark gear and out of date SPF :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just coming to say same. You would get a recorded message surely... and how did he know at 5am unless as said above he got an alert.
---

And clothes that will also be a year out of date... but guess he's old enough to not be bothered by that smile 😊
He would be waiting for his PIPto drop hen and as for next years holiday clothes I hope he bought ONE SIZE fits all the fat slug he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn't sun cream have a shelf life?
I found an old one in a cupboard but couldn't find a date on it so asked in pharmacy if it was still effective and he said after a year it is not at its original strength and can irritate allergies.
Am not a scientist so don't know for sure.
We go through a lot here as 45 degrees in ☀ summer
Yes it does, usually printed on the back is a picture of a open lid with the amount of months it lasts once it's been opened, just checked my new ones and there is no date on them as such but best to buy it near the time it's needed, why he would need to buy it now is anyone's guess.

Reactions: 13
Catching up so someone might have said already but his hands look like their hands are always a bit damp
---

SHARTIN LEWIS JAHAHAHAHAAAA. I’m sitting in the break room at work and the noise that just escaped me wasn’t even human. Get that in a thread title suggestion ma lovelie I’m chanting you oan fae the rooftops
Sorry ma lovelie 😂 thankfully i work from home so can make all the funny noises i want, as i work more than 5 mins a day. He would know all about being frauded as he’s currently frauding that small business know as the DWP 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He probably fell for one of those email scams: 'You have parsul from Amazzon, clicking here to give us your petty cash arrange delivury please thank you.'

He wouldn't even see the bad spelling/grammar as a red flag coz that's the norm for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't get over the fact he's saying the 'fraudster' tried to take alot of money out his account 🤣.
Coming from a chap buying 10 quid suncream a year in advance.
Sttttoooppppp ittttttt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers
You've finished me off ma lovelie 🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰
Shartin Lewis needs to be in the next thread title 😭
Money Spending Expert 💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.