Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Av reported her tae. Ma man asked whit a wis daein and I telt him am just reporting Marion for doxxing. He says a need tae git a life and stop annoyin folk on that app. Telt him am still hopin fur a wee bespoke blocking 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Av reported her tae. Ma man asked whit a wis daein and I telt him am just reporting Marion for doxxing. He says a need tae git a life and stop annoyin folk on that app. Telt him am still hopin fur a wee bespoke blocking 😂😂
Just tell yer man no to message your page again! Kapeesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aww Mario, you do know your pal ptwm wasn't trolled don't you? A screenshot was put on here that showed a profile pic. A silly mistake? Yes. Trolling? No. Oh and FYI when she got home the one and only day you met her, her cleaner said "oh I can't believe Mario was there" and her response was "who's Mario?". She storied it.
No stop. 🤣 this is the first I’ve heard this I can’t stop laughing at his response to meeting Rachel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't he say there wiz mare tae cum wie him collaborating wir our Hannah.....whit's happened there then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“He always then enjoys to trolling many accounts…”
Huh?!? I’ve met children who’s first language isn’t even English that make more sense than him! He’s such an illiterate twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On the phone since 5am, fraud on his account 🙄 more than likely some tit he's signed up for that he forgot to cancel. Plus he can still use an atm to lift cash. Lying little rat

Can't wait to see what happens next with AMA 👀

Mario, use this weekend wisely and start reading 'basic English for dummies' you need all the help you can get

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right which wan of yous manifested monzos petty cash be frauded...duck sake there is a god I wonder if he has been dabbling in the app that is called temu so aye tonsa blessings hens
Ah think it wuz the Russians when he goat that bespoke profile picture. How the hell did they detect fraud on his account, did he go somewhere decent for a change?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A non-Klarna or Clearpay purchase that’s not a chippy or home bargains must have set the warning bells aff at the bank ma lovies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This imbecile just keeps feeding us trolls wae material ...you couldnae write it hens he will be stood behind deek at the atm today when he is lifting petty cash living his best life ..spine bright hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine if the only way you could stop yourself from spending all your money on shite was to literally have access to your debit card taken away. Man's got a spending problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone needs tae tell Mario that 'frauded' isny a word. It seems tae be his word of the day and his illiteracy is spining bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So he was frauded from buying SPF on Amazon for his holiday NEXT YEAR.... why is he buying suncream a year in advance, does he think you can't buy it year round? I can't 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Whys he buying suncream now for a holiday next year 🤣🤣
---
So he was frauded from buying SPF on Amazon for his holiday NEXT YEAR.... why is he buying suncream a year in advance, does he think you can't buy it year round? I can't 😂😂
Iv literally just wrote the same thing haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.