Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh go on then, ah've reported it tae. #teamklaus

Aw youse lovelies who huv been banned, wit did youse say, ah need a wee laff #soaye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine saying “your a fanny” to someone 🤦🏾‍ - and with such confidence as well.

As many of us have pointed out Maz…it is “you are a fanny” or “you’re a fanny”

tonsa luv ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she was Ava May’s biggest brand ambassador? Some hun I follow on insta was invited tae a press day for Hannah with another load of saddos. Mario was no invited I see 😂
Ooh have they fell out?! 👀 Explains why he says he hasn't used a wax melt in months and keeps having rage explosions at trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh go on then, ah've reported it tae. #teamklaus

Aw youse lovelies who huv been banned, wit did youse say, ah need a wee laff #soaye
Wish I could tell youse Madge but I'm banned and dunno why. I never even knew who he was till I saw his funny thread mentions on Hinch threads, read the Wiki, went to nosy at his profile and couldn't find it. No idea why I'm banned but actually I really couldn't give a tit lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wit cud be mair important than an oot in the wild photies, yer priorities ur aw rang and nae debates!
---

Marion hating oan sumboady called Klaus, and him being Mr Crissmas as well.
---

Get tae ken ma lovelie, wee bespoke link fur youse 😘

Take a wee day aff wurk tae read his wiki, it's hilarious 🤣
DO NOT read the wiki whilst eating or drinking or when your youngens are napping! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If his account got taken down a would be over at oddbins for a bottle of champagne quicker than you can say Shart card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.