Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he know they’ll still have sun cream in the shops next year? And who buys sun cream from Amazon???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dip in and out of this thread and tattle in general but.... Marion ....PAYPAL!!!! Why are you saving your bank details on a site that's what PayPal is for or just put them in as you go along. 🙄 that's what you get for buying cheap su screen online. Lidl and aldi sell it for penny's like....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can this get any better, it was a seller on Amazon that used his account who he had used to buy SPF (Marion's quote, disnae buy sun lotion but SPF) for his holiday next year!

If Carlsberg did Fridays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can this get any better, it was a seller on Amazon that used his account who he had used to buy SPF (Marion's quote, disnae buy sun lotion but SPF) for his holiday next year!

If Carlsberg did Fridays 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How does that even happen? Amazon hold the card details not the sellers? I smell BS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
he waffled on and on there - repeating himself over and over,

seems to be happening alot on amazon right now,
just be vigilant
just be vigilant

Okay Martin big tech advisor thanks for your concern :rolleyes:

Imagine buying suncream for a holiday over a year away, i literally buy mine a day or two before I go away. That binlid will 100% buy a suitcase and have it sitting on the kitchen worktops for the next year and just putting stuff in it. How unbelievably sad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So he was frauded from buying SPF on Amazon for his holiday NEXT YEAR.... why is he buying suncream a year in advance, does he think you can't buy it year round? I can't 😂😂
I was straight to tattle when I heard that nugget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't sun cream have a shelf life?
I found an old one in a cupboard but couldn't find a date on it so asked in pharmacy if it was still effective and he said after a year it is not at its original strength and can irritate allergies.
Am not a scientist so don't know for sure.
We go through a lot here as 45 degrees in ☀ summer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you control the temperature by turning the hot tap down….. 🤡

That’s me done for today. 🤛🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does he know they’ll still have sun cream in the shops next year? And who buys sun cream from Amazon???!!!
I'd never buy stuff like that from Amazon because a lot of the time the reviews say it's actually a fake product.

And like someone else has mentioned, surely it's Amazon who hold the payment details, not the shops who sell through Amazon? So either someone's actually hacked Amazon and got his card details or he's been buying random tit from random websites and someone's got his details that way. Or he's just talking pure bullshit.

I can't get over buying sun cream a year in advance 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Doesn't sun cream have a shelf life?
I found an old one in a cupboard but couldn't find a date on it so asked in pharmacy if it was still effective and he said after a year it is not at its original strength and can irritate allergies.
Am not a scientist so don't know for sure.
We go through a lot here as 45 degrees in ☀ summer
I always throw away what's left of suncream at the end of the summer and buy new the following year. I think it does have a shelf life, there should be a little jar with an open lid somewhere on the label with a number inside, 12 or 24, which shows how long it is good for once open.

Reactions: 24
Can you control the temperature by turning the hot tap down….. 🤡

That’s me done for today. 🤛🏻
He's the gift that keeps on giving today. It's cheered me right up since I've had some quite tragic news earlier this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
I always throw away what's left of suncream at the end of the summer and buy new the following year. I think it does have a shelf life, there should be a little jar with an open lid somewhere on the label with a number inside, 12 or 24, which shows how long it is good for once open.
Yes we always get new but am a bit of a hoarder so the old one turned up when we were moving.
Will remember that about the date so 😊 thanks.

Reactions: 9
Christ I use all the suncream the family leave behind when they come to visit us cos they can't take it back with them! I've just scraped out a five year old bottle of factor 15 Soltan :oops: But I'm auld so it doesn't matter lol. On a side note is wor Marion actually going abroad. If so I hope he disnae forget to wear his sunflower lanyard. Save him and wee Deek queuing in the Ryanair queue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tell you who else is daein a lot a “frauding” YOU Martin ya bleep. Benefit frauding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.