Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't need to show anything if you are going on the boat, I wasn't asked for anything so maybe this is how he's going - wee old womans day trip over the water like when he went to Edinburgh. He will be home and tucked up in bed for 9pm my lovely :m 🥳

I can lend Deek my wee nephews Rangers top. Its age 6. Should fit him. Unfortunately I have nothing in Martin's size. Fat slag.
Somebody please photoshop him and Derek on to Rose and Jack from Titanic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw hens ma first Marion spotting!!😩 About half 9 this morning the queen herself waiting in paisley for the 757 bus (which goes through the airport to clydebank, so duck knows where she’s going)…. Couldn’t get any pics as I was in a rush but she had her wee man bag, a sports direct bag, bloody gym trackies on, and a green puffer jacket.

Aw am saying is the conk is bigger than I have imagined, and aye he’s tiny. 5’3 way his trainers oan. Should’ve asked for an autograph coming to think a it😂
Probably the closest he will ever get to being near a plane my lovely. Sports direct bag has killed me. I just knew before I even read your post that he would be carrying some stupid big bag 😂 😂 I bloody love these Martin in the wild posts :m:m
---
Somebody please photoshop him and Derek on to Rose and Jack from Titanic 🤣
On to a stena line boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm living for the day they book centreparcs 🤣
Aye it will be a constant #codebroon in the baby pool hen 💩
---
Did you notice his petite frame?
Are you implying she has kerry katona eyes to think such a thing hen ?
---
View attachment 2162548I think Marion’s been dumped by AvaMeh and this monstrosity is about to step into his place.
Teef like an aging horse!!!!!
Who is this creature hen and do we DKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From yesterday.

I am sure he is intellectually challenged as this doesn't make any sense.

Untitled.png

These instafuckers need to step back, smell the coffee, and stop with the constant so-called inspirational quotes as they mean fook all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So he's outing someone else's troll, being the Billy big balls, making out he discovered who she is, when in fact he's just jumping on the bandwagon? Sounds about right. He'd 100% run away if he came face to face with any troll!

Also, I thought he doesn't look on tattle anymore. Clearly he does if those gross selfies are anything to go by.

Get back in your box maz. You thick, illiterate imbecile.
Exactly. Realistically what is he going to do? Send some of his ridiculous Mafia to inboxes as he's got nothing but misspelled words? Report people? If he's reading forums of opinions, not sure that is going to get him anywhere either. It could potentially have HMRC and DWP look a bit closer at him and his "fwiends" though and the doxxing being a crime, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_2396.jpeg

So now we’re on a doxing journey… just yet another illiterate rant from the patron saint of small businesses. He always makes himself look like a bellend because he can’t string a sentence together that makes sense! As @HulaHannah has pointed out, dicing is a crime Martin so, you’re not as clever as you think you are or you’d know that and not do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2162846
So now we’re on a doxing journey… just yet another illiterate rant from the patron saint of small businesses. He always makes himself look like a bellend because he can’t string a sentence together that makes sense! As @HulaHannah has pointed out, dicing is a crime Martin so, you’re not as clever as you think you are or you’d know that and not do it.
This post is really painful.

A big fat fail on so many fronts.

IMG_2396.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2162846
Ooh are we going on a super hero journey??

“(Alternative) Super Mario” to rescue!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How has that guy supposedly trolled him when he doesn't accept messages on "that app"?

The post about the security lady dancing being his vibe is hilarious considering he was photographed at a Spice Girls concert looking like someone's Great Auntie Noreen had accidentally walked into an Eminem gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How has that guy supposedly trolled him when he doesn't accept messages on "that app"?
Klaus must have been an original fan that messaged before Maz turned oof his DMs to his new followers.

Klaus has now turned and become a troll.

Klaus kick Maria's petite arse for doxxing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw hens ma first Marion spotting!!😩 About half 9 this morning the queen herself waiting in paisley for the 757 bus (which goes through the airport to clydebank, so duck knows where she’s going)…. Couldn’t get any pics as I was in a rush but she had her wee man bag, a sports direct bag, bloody gym trackies on, and a green puffer jacket.

Aw am saying is the conk is bigger than I have imagined, and aye he’s tiny. 5’3 way his trainers oan. Should’ve asked for an autograph coming to think a it😂
Wit cud be mair important than an oot in the wild photies, yer priorities ur aw rang and nae debates!
---
I can see Klaus and many others lining up to throat punch out Marion very soon!!!!!
Marion hating oan sumboady called Klaus, and him being Mr Crissmas as well.
---
I don’t know but I’d like to get to know this photo.
Get tae ken ma lovelie, wee bespoke link fur youse 😘

Take a wee day aff wurk tae read his wiki, it's hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.