Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went to see the spice girls once with Derek. Derek looked like he was living his best life and Mario looked like someone's snobby Aunt smelling shite (probably his own) there was a picture somewhere....
Was that Spice Girls?!?!? I always thought that was a photo from a football match. Nae joke. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He went to see the spice girls once with Derek. Derek looked like he was living his best life and Mario looked like someone's snobby Aunt smelling shite (probably his own) there was a picture somewhere....
Ohhhh, so THAT photo was from the Spice Girls concert? πŸ˜‚ I didnae know but I got tae know, thank you! Hen! πŸ₯” πŸ’Ž

Was that Spice Girls?!?!? I always thought that was a photo from a football match. Nae joke. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Me too!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here it is from the wiki...
Am clutching ma beak at this 🀣🀣🀣

Isn't it a milk warming machine to make hot chocolate? πŸ€” I always burn the damn saucepan boiling milk so if it's any good I might try it, treatit maself! βœŒπŸ‘„ πŸ˜‚
Add a small amount of water to saucepan first. Then it should nae burn.

From some wee website: "Add a dash of water (there should be about 1 tbsp of cold water left in the pot, as that’s your anti-burning protective layer).Pour your milk into the pot and bring it to a boil on low heat.Once the milk starts to boil, remove it from heat – and voila"

I swirl the water around the sides. They mention oil and butter too. A do nae do that masel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you like music, good for you listen, enjoy, but why post it - got that Elvis song stuck in my head now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh, so THAT photo was from the Spice Girls concert? πŸ˜‚ I didnae know but I got tae know, thank you! Hen! πŸ₯” πŸ’Ž

Me too!! πŸ˜‚
Me three, ah never got tae know but I do now. Although ah'm a bit disappointed that Marion didn't attend a game at Ibrox. Mind you if he had ah'm sure they wud huv hud him singing simply the best live on the pitch as the team came oot. 🀣

If you like music, good for you listen, enjoy, but why post it - got that Elvis song stuck in my head now.
Marion writes return to sender oan aw his final demand bills ...pass it oan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me three, ah never got tae know but I do now. Although ah'm a bit disappointed that Marion didn't attend a game at Ibrox. Mind you if he had ah'm sure they wud huv hud him singing simply the best live on the pitch as the team came oot. 🀣
He could be the mascot! πŸ˜‚ Yeh, I can see that photo now, he's wearing big duck off black rimmed glasses and looks like a disgruntled Karen waiting for the manager. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ He loves the SG so why did he have a stick up his arse? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am clutching ma beak at this 🀣🀣🀣

Add a small amount of water to saucepan first. Then it should nae burn.

From some wee website: "Add a dash of water (there should be about 1 tbsp of cold water left in the pot, as that’s your anti-burning protective layer).Pour your milk into the pot and bring it to a boil on low heat.Once the milk starts to boil, remove it from heat – and voila"

I swirl the water around the sides. They mention oil and butter too. A do nae do that masel.
Well, thank you! πŸ˜ƒ I need to save what's left of it, or buy a small milk pan! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He could be the mascot! πŸ˜‚ Yeh, I can see that photo now, he's wearing big duck off black rimmed glasses and looks like a disgruntled Karen waiting for the manager. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ He loves the SG so why did he have a stick up his arse? πŸ€”
Only wee Deek is enjoying himself, compared tae the rest of the crowd. Deek looks a bit dolly dimple.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am absolutely no wenting him tae be deed, and am absolutely no laughing at deed people.

But...

I cannae stop clutching ma bespoke beak at the thought of a room full of people dancing tae this using his own dance moves oaf that app.
All in sequence, heed flicks, mop kicks, finger clicks

Screenshot_20221020-205356_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is he oon aboot now?

The best is yet to come!
The best of what?
He talks in riddles.

A wedding song. Pull the other one,

I have mare chance of meeting King Charles than Marion and Deeky have getting hitched.

wedding.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he ever wore the plastic shoes, even looking at them is making my taes curl up. They look like they’d rip yer feet in shreds. 🩸 🩹
Remember when his widow Twankey of a brother bought him the fake Gucci training shoes for Christmas and they ripped his heals to shreds ..he was in agony sitting on the bus taking him back to paisley towers ..and the plastic fantastic shoes have never been seen since πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.