Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must confuse his handful of genuine followers when he gies it 'here's a new profile picture.' With any luck the daft slag is driving footfall to Tattle. Anyone who reads this thread will be clutching their beak and wiping away tears so more fool you Manbag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And yet another motivational quote from Marion. What a crock of old shite, definitely not #factual as we know he does duck all to make his life worth remembering.
IMG_0669.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah he's not a chocolate fan says the man that had about 5 tubs of quality street and roses beside the bed and filled glass jars in living room munching them and lying in he's bed munching them for months, he's just no a chocolate fan.
Don't forget all the creme eggs he bought in tesco that were reduced the fat slug

• Haha
  • Heart
Thought that QuALiFieD ThEraPiSt Lorna preached no neggy vibes and here he is going oan about trolls just because that other account has ‘outed’ someone he’s trying to jump on the bandwagon for attention. Strongly denies reading these ‘forms’ and hasn’t for 5 years* no ma quote. So not only another whoopsie but pure thick too as his first thread was 2019. So what is it then? What if he’s booked his holiday thinking it’s next year but is actually this year, oh better check your confirmation dumbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet another motivational quote from Marion. What a crock of old shite, definitely not #factual as we know he does duck all to make his life worth remembering.
View attachment 2158157
Take pictures of everything - You changing the bed 42983402 times a week and waving in the high footfall area mirror doesn't count.
Tell people you love them - You are a nasty little man who's family can't stand you, you have no real life friends and Deek is high as a kite all the time to put up with you because you stole his flat. Telling Hinch you love her when you had to pay £12 to see her doesn't count. Only tend friend you love is that poor wee lassie who died and you use her because you are a grief tourist. And that wax melt woman because you promote her overpriced shite.
Talk to random strangers - This means in real life, not on that app that isn't your job and not walking along a pavement talking on your phone to upload to insta either
Do things that you are scared to do - You don't do anything so this one will be hard for you to do. Though maybe walking up the junkie stairs to get to Beirut towers is scary so maybe I can give you this one.

Take your life & make it the best story in the world - Visiting Jam Jar, Castle Avicci & Spoons 20 times a week, giving us a tour of the bedsit, buying endless amounts of things you do not need & bed changing on a regular basis. Pretty sure this is never going to go down as the best story in the world but we move. what a life.

Well that is me well and truly veered out my lane on this fine Tuesday morning. I need to sit down and get myself some class so aye and so forth. Nae debates. mwah xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ultimate beak clutching moment
Him getting on like she is one of his besties when he's met her twice and one of those times he had to pay, the other time he was dragged along by wax melt woman. I have never cringed more for a human in my life. Paying to queue up to see your best friend lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hallo Marion hen, it’s no Janie but I, MacMama. Just to say, it’s gonnae take mare than a shot of your crumpled beak tae knock Marion Nae-well-again Bowel aff ma profile picture, nae debates! Never message this page again! So aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thought Marion was done giving the trolls attention? Taking shite as per usual, eh?
I'm up the toon on Saturday so might see if we can spot Marion in the wild.
Ps Marion I've heard that restaurant is shite but probably fits your crappy taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he still bumping his gums about that woman.
Give it a rest you weirdo! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What did Janie actually do? I bet she's never even followed Maz let alone trolled him. Is he raging on behalf of his best friend on this app, PTWM? Who he's met once? Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario don't bother with the lip filler. 1) it's made no difference whatsoever to your crusty, thin lips. 2) You don't need to draw any more attention to your boggin breath ok, doll. Tonsa luv mwah mwah x

• Haha
Exactly. What's he on and what has it got to do with him anyway?
Something has definitely triggered him. Check his latest story out. He wants to be careful about putting bad things out there, because we've got his flaws well documented. If he was a woman I'd say he had Aunty Flo visiting 😂
Screenshot_20230509-114029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stupidity hack
Chemical overload… you should know!

As for the troll rant, gee give it a rest you illiterate bleep.
For the millionth time learn the correct use of their/there/they’re because you just make yourself look more of a bleep than usual. Stay classy Marion, as always 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Something has definitely triggered him. Check his latest story out. If he was a woman I'd say he had Aunty Flo visiting 😂
I don't think anything has actually triggered him, I think it's just an excuse for content and to suck up to his Insta "pals". I'd love to know what these people talk to each other about except nasty trollz who are just jellus ov our free wax meltz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh and Mario. Don't feel sorry for my friends and family. Some of my friends I've had from school for over 40 year's, so you can't beat that. You only have fake insta huns 🙄
---
I don't think anything has actually triggered him, I think it's just an excuse for content and to suck up to his Insta "pals". I'd love to know what these people talk to each other about except nasty trollz who are just jellus ov our free wax meltz.
I think that sums up how their conversation would be. Sad bastards

Reactions: 27
Something has definitely triggered him. Check his latest story out. He wants to be careful about putting bad things out there, because we've got his flaws well documented. If he was a woman I'd say he had Aunty Flo visiting 😂
View attachment 2158330
Since he went to London and met his Insta huns he thinks he's the big I am and in the coolest gang.
Screenshot_20230509-114637.png

Should have stayed in yer hame toon Marion #safespace #cosyby6

Marion, since youse ur in yer witch phase, wear pink the morra tae let us tattler 'stards ken youse ur watching us 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is THEIR. It’s not bloody difficult. And the pleural of life is lives not lifes. If you are going to be a sanctimonious bleep at least check your grammar and spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lifes…. LIFES…. lifes….

I’d rather have a troll who can spell in my life, than a fat, illiterate scheme Queen. But…. We move!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.