Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy bank holiday ma lovelies. I’ve had too many a they lethal drinks so I’ll keep it short:

View attachment 2157326

He is a bleeping troll!!!!!! Not a chocolate lover!!!?????????? I’m AFFRONTED.
Yeah he's not a chocolate fan says the man that had about 5 tubs of quality street and roses beside the bed and filled glass jars in living room munching them and lying in he's bed munching them for months, he's just no a chocolate fan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah he's not a chocolate fan says the man that had about 5 tubs of quality street and roses beside the bed and filled glass jars in living room munching them and lying in he's bed munching them for months, he's just no a chocolate fan.
And has five hot chocolate stayshuns!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion doing stupid poses for Tattle. So he clearly does read here because not even Instagram, Twitter, Facebook has got Marion hate pages. Stupid arse has just outed himself, well that's embarrassing.
Why is it always names with J? Julie, Janie?
Marion telling his lovelies where he will be SaterDay so he can claim I met sooo Soo many of yous today also Julie thanks for amazing service.
I think he is getting the kitchen wrapped and worktops done no way he is getting a whole new kitchen he would shown it off if he was wee snippet here an there.
Who hates Marion here? Ah love him 🤣
---
Renovating a kitchen that size just means moving the toaster to the other side of the counter and replacing the 'falbon'
How dare youse, what about the twenty hot chocolate, coffee, tea stashuns?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Who hates Marion here? Ah love him 🤣
---

How dare youse, what about the twenty hot chocolate, coffee, tea stashuns?
He's impossible to hate because he's just too funny! He's so thick, so fat, so stupid, so up himself and has such bad taste He's hilarious! I can't stop laughing when I watch his stories, I can't hate him as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's impossible to hate because he's just too funny! He's so thick, so fat, so stupid, so up himself and has such bad taste He's hilarious! I can't stop laughing when I watch his stories, I can't hate him as well!
Shall we start a fan club ma lovelie, youse can use klarna or petty cash oanly tae pay fur membership 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's no way that massive blobfish will compromise his security. So it's either Friday, next Saturday or this Saturday at 3pm. So if anyone does go there, be sure to get there for 12pm and stay till 4ish. He'll not be out later than that, he'll need to get into his budgie cage aw cosy with chocolate. Not that he likes chocolate, he prefers crisps that he absolutely does not share, but likes to have chocolate every night. So aye. As for stealing someone else's troll, wtf. He's such a bizarre fat hippo.
I'm tempted to make a little call to this place. "Hello ma lovelie, its I, Marion D'scusting Mcknight fae Gaza, im awfully sorry ma lovelie, I cannae attend, I'm babysitting ma wee Dolly, aye my brother Johnny's wain. Tons blessings hen. Aye "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There's no way that massive blobfish will compromise his security. So it's either Friday, next Saturday or this Saturday at 3pm. So if anyone does go there, be sure to get there for 12pm and stay till 4ish. He'll not be out later than that, he'll need to get into his budgie cage aw cosy with chocolate. Not that he likes chocolate, he prefers crisps that he absolutely does not share, but likes to have chocolate every night. So aye. As for stealing someone else's troll, wtf. He's such a bizarre fat hippo.
I'm tempted to make a little call to this place. "Hello ma lovelie, its I, Marion D'scusting Mcknight fae Gaza, im awfully sorry ma lovelie, I cannae attend, I'm babysitting ma wee Dolly, aye my brother Johnny's wain. Tons blessings hen. Aye "
She'll definitely be there for the early bird special, the cheap tart x p.s. the budgie cage 🤣⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just had a look at PTWM stories and she’s basically said that this woman has been following her and paying to follow her patreon to then pass on to other ‘trolls’ and basically accusing her of stalking her and her family, so why, pray tell, has Marion tried to make out that “Janie” has been trolling him. Him making out like he’s been chatting away to PTWM about it is laughable, he’s literally just watched her stories hasn’t he and then made it all about him the sad bastard.
Tbh she does the same. She makes a big fuss over any of them and it’s her main content nowadays

Reactions: 10
He said he's having a new sofa and a kitchen reno. Wtf lol. I thought he hasn't long had the concrete sofa? What the hell is he gonna do in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He said he's having a new sofa and a kitchen reno. Wtf lol. I thought he hasn't long had the concrete sofa? What the hell is he gonna do in the kitchen?
The sofa's have all been gifted, more fool Danyell 🤔 mind you, whose paying to sit on that, no thanks

Its a council flat, so poss a refurb but most likely a coat of emulsion

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma hens early doors title suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #100: will the real petite Janie please stand up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Another wrap job for the kitchen. He could’ve got a decent worktop for the price he’s paid on his “renos”.
Hes made out that Janie was trolling him and not ptwm. Why is he such a pick me 🙋🏻
Couldn’t paint a red neck on him.
Does he not realise they’re not his pals!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Janie is just a random patreon follower of PTWM, no evidence of any trolling just sharing the material with her friend. But aye hen you be kind and bully her over your stories. For someone that doesn't give a shite what people think of you, you sure do like a witch hunt against someone that probably has no idea who the duck you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He always thinks he’s coming across billy big baws when he does these troll stories but actually he’s just playing right into our hands and proving that he reads here every.single.day.

Mario, we don’t think you’re smart pal, if anything, you always end up making yourself look daft when you do these stories for your “fans”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Also always confused as to why these influencers think outing anyone would ruin their life 🤷🏻‍♀️ Saying he lives in a hamster cage full of out of date make up is hardly “hate”…..it’s also true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.