Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I'm very surprised he's compromised his security the way he has. Maybe he wants to be caught in the wild again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.
Will this be you hen? 🤣

4BFDCCDB-1A7E-4149-9AA1-8A8F5E175EB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These somehow combined need to be a thread title! 🤣
Ha I did finally click it was the Hambleton bleep that got 'trolled', had a nose at her thread made me giggle, literally all the tattlers are claiming to be Janie! She's a horror that woman, can't usually he arsed with her thread because she's such a nasty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion doing stupid poses for Tattle. So he clearly does read here because not even Instagram, Twitter, Facebook has got Marion hate pages. Stupid arse has just outed himself, well that's embarrassing.
Why is it always names with J? Julie, Janie?
Marion telling his lovelies where he will be SaterDay so he can claim I met sooo Soo many of yous today also Julie thanks for amazing service.
I think he is getting the kitchen wrapped and worktops done no way he is getting a whole new kitchen he would shown it off if he was wee snippet here an there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has the uneducated wee dick just caused a diplomatic incident?? Listen you twit England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland are in the UK. Republic of Ireland (me) is not. Not since you lot tried to claim Paul Mescal as British after his Oscar nomination have I been so affronted!! I'm only joking obviously but how can he be so uneducated ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy bank holiday ma lovelies. I’ve had too many a they lethal drinks so I’ll keep it short:

739FF15D-2ADB-4F0C-B419-0FB4C7B84F7D.jpeg

He is a bleeping troll!!!!!! Not a chocolate lover!!!?????????? I’m AFFRONTED.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not like him to announce where he is going to be on a certain day, you know with his security and all that, just in case the place gets mobbed with adoring followers🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a look at PTWM stories and she’s basically said that this woman has been following her and paying to follow her patreon to then pass on to other ‘trolls’ and basically accusing her of stalking her and her family, so why, pray tell, has Marion tried to make out that “Janie” has been trolling him. Him making out like he’s been chatting away to PTWM about it is laughable, he’s literally just watched her stories hasn’t he and then made it all about him the sad bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
how can he be so uneducated ??
It's because he openly said a while back that all of his school days were the worst, so he bunked off a lot.

See Mario, that's why you're an imbecile 🤪

• Haha
I’ve just had a look at PTWM stories and she’s basically said that this woman has been following her and paying to follow her patreon to then pass on to other ‘trolls’ and basically a cussing her of stalking her and her family, so, pray tell, has Marion tried to make out that “Janie” has been trolling him. Him making out like he’s been chatting away to PTWM about it is laughable, he’s literally just watched her stories hasn’t he and then made it all about him the sad bastard.
You have to pay to watch Hambleton? Jesus Christ! Money grabbing bleep that one. She's so boring to watch as well. Wonder what the hell they get for their money? Oor Maz will be getting hisself a Patreon next!

• Haha
Renovating a kitchen that size just means moving the toaster to the other side of the counter and replacing the 'falbon'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not like him to announce where he is going to be on a certain day, you know with his security and all that, just in case the place gets mobbed with adoring followers🙄
And a frenzy of paparazzi for the famous Mario. Dream on cock nose 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha ha brilliant ma lovelies, I've no been on a Marion thread for about two weeks now, just reading back three pages and am absolutely howling at the whole "cooked" chicken question and whoever the duck Janie is! 😂 honestly, the marion thread is always the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.