Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she hit the PMS ma hens or is she constipated so the shites coming oot the other end

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wit will he treat himsel tae after the meal? A wee white company shop? A primark stop for the hoaliday claez tae sit for over a year beside the radiator? A Yankee candle journee even tho he doesny think that they’re worth the price?

A hope namaste has bespoke toilets wae hand railings on them, her stomach will be lit a washing machine after aw that curry💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought he said he would be really busy this week with work and have no time for his app!!!!!!
Yet he's on all morning mouthing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All these instahuns are the same! Always claiming that anyone saying anything negative about them must be miserable, insecure, jealous etc but the same can be said about them- if you’re so happy, loving life, all about the positive vibes etc why are you actively looking on forums to see what people are saying about you? And why would that bother you? Auld Lorna is going to have her work cut out this week with the huns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lorna will have her heed in her hands watching that tit show this morning, she’s clearly got a lot more work ahead of her cause Maz is not sounding one with the earth and at peace to me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"What you put out there bad in this world comes back to you ten folds!"

The only ten folds Maz should concern himsel wi is the folds aroond his mum tum. Pipe down ya fat moose and stoap bumping yer gums about the trolls you claim not tae care about. You're embarrassing yersel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All he does is bang on about trolls. Then says he isn't bothered and isn't giving trolls the satisfaction of speaking about them yet all he does is mention trolls. He's deluded. Maybe he fell down the stairs in Beirut towers when leaving his penthouse or one of the junkies kicked him in the head because I'm telling ya all now, he is not right in the head. nae debates on my post, xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I dislike her without checking her out solely on her user name
I'm blocked by her yet never had any interaction with her. Which I find very strange. Didnt know who she was until yesterday and I went to search for her!!!

Is she the one who had social services on her back ages ago due to someone trolling her or something???? Does anyone know??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm blocked by her yet never had any interaction with her. Which I find very strange. Didnt know who she was until yesterday and I went to search for her!!!

Is she the one who had social services on her back ages ago due to someone trolling her or something???? Does anyone know??
I dunno about that but she's a nasty piece of work, known scammer and her husband got the sack from the police for looking up her 'trolls' online so she could do a nice bit of doxxing. She's obsessed with trolls, Mario is obsessed with sniffing her arse crack, therefore Mario is also obsessed with trolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If he ever tries to doxx me I’ll be rattling duck oot the letter box and pappin the nut on the big fat beaky bastard. Get yer ring door bell charged Martin (trolls on the fat tits thread- iykyk) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The wee fatso better feel lucky he’s even got a thread on here nevermind near 100 a them. It’s the only success the wee losers ever amounted tae is due to us trolls. Half a his engagement is because a us tattle cunts. So your welcome Maz💎 Tons a love❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's so comical 🤣 he's like a daft teenager. Can imagine him at his work giving it the big I am today 🤣 I'd love to work with him, I'd be clutching ma beak constantly.

Oh Maz, give your head a wobble, none, absolutely none of your fake Instagram Huns would piss on you if you combusted so stop making yourself look an absolute hole by defending the undefendable.

I genuinely wish I could pity him but he's such a nasty wee scrote, us Tattlers will never forget him barging into wee Betty 😠 god love her

If he thinks about his sermon of reaping x10 what you sow, then he needs to think of the tit he's dishes out. Karma isn't gonna miss him.

Oh he's such a wee scheme rat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All these instahuns are the same! Always claiming that anyone saying anything negative about them must be miserable, insecure, jealous etc but the same can be said about them- if you’re so happy, loving life, all about the positive vibes etc why are you actively looking on forums to see what people are saying about you? And why would that bother you? Auld Lorna is going to have her work cut out this week with the huns
It’s basically the only thing they cling on to. You call them out, you must be miserable. Nah I’m pretty happy with my front and back door, trips to the theatre, at least two holidays abroad a year and well paid job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All together now ma Tattle Bastard hens…I am Spartacus Janieh**, I am Spartacus Janieh**!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.