Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless him, all these ‘get to know you’ polls for engagement, and he’s managed to piss off the whole of Wales and Northern Ireland cos he was too thick to remember Wales existed and too thick to realise Northern Ireland was a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Bless him, all these ‘get to know you’ polls for engagement, and he’s managed to piss off the whole of Wales and Northern Ireland cos he was too thick to remember Wales existed and too thick
He would have been better having Tattle as an option 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shame he's obviously needing some attention 🖕 this is what happens Maz when you reach 40 with no pals, it's gotta be a kicker seeing everyone out loving their lives.

You reap what you sow Doll 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, wtf are those flowers? Still long af stems and the elastic band still round them 🫣
Get back in your ain laine hen!!!!!
I’ll have you know oor Maria the interior style guru arranged those cheap stunning floorz with his oan fair strangler fingers honz!!!!
Don’t message this page again hen ur blocked!!! 👌🏽💎💋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cheers you ugly scabby lipped twit! 👍 You fall in to our hands everytime 🤪

Screenshot_20230508-185654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230508-185702_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Fur aw the lovelies blocked oan that app ...ah hope he husni done a Colleen Rooney and set me up ....it was auld Madge's account 😳
Screenshot_20230508-185853~2.png
Screenshot_20230508-185910.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
QUOTE="DeloresBawbag, post: 15069899, member: 58264"]
Bless him, all these ‘get to know you’ polls for engagement, and he’s managed to piss off the whole of Wales and Northern Ireland cos he was too thick to remember Wales existed and too thick to realise Northern Ireland was a thing.
[/QUOTE]
also does he not realise Ireland isnt in the UK atall?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just lurk on this thread because I’ll never be as funny as all of you. But kitchen renovation?? It’s a council flat, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!
Wan of youse better be Janie and nae debates! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.