Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!
He can't keep his massive beak out can he!.

Mario, ever heard the phrase, 'Not my circus, not my monkey'?. Mind your own business 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.
Maybe he asks for his chicken medium rare? And this is why he’s always blowing the arse out the shitter.
Took some time off this thread as life has been busy but a huv still been lurking ma loveleis and clutching ma beak at the utter stupidity that is our Marion 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
---
We’ve seen the shite he eats, how has he got the cheek to post this!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After we've seen how he cooks his eggs and mince, this freak has the audacity to call himself fussy 😂
Screenshot_20230508-194229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chicken is cooked one way Marion. Cooked. Love when he tries to sound cultured and clever and just confirms how thick he is. Twice in a day now with thanks to him not knowing which counties make up the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As if anyone would ever trust Moira’s cooking anyway, but after reading his latest “I’m fussy about how ma chicken is cooked” I’d 100% never be eating any chicken he’s attempted to make noo, fast track lane right to the skits 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
A wee Delhi belly situation oan Saturday night at Beirut towers.

Fresh shits ...ah mean sheets Sunday. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Macintosh, you should try the rare chicken, it's very boujee and sooooooo last season, just the way you like it 😍

• Haha
Wan a youse luvlies better get a booking for Saturday in Namaste so we can get some mair real life shots a the hobbits. Ad take wan for the team but I’ve got a 13 minute shift a overtime to do😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
After we've seen how he cooks his eggs and mince, this freak has the audacity to call himself fussy 😂
View attachment 2157102
If I owned the restaurant and saw the cheeky twit’s post I’d be fumming - he’s got some neck asking if it’s any good, especially given the beige shite he usually eats then sharts. Maybe someone should tag the restaurant in to his post…

• Haha
If I owned the restaurant and saw the cheeky twit’s post I’d be fumming - he’s got some neck asking if it’s any good, especially given the beige shite he usually eats then sharts. Maybe someone should tag the restaurant in to his post…
And if I were the restaurant, I would be saying 'how would you like your chicken cooked sir? Bleu, rare or medium rare? No other options

• Haha
Ah wull be there too but incognito reading this ...🕵️‍♀️
Screenshot_20230508-201740.png

Marion will never guess it's a tattler and nae debates!
Screenshot_20230508-201838.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wan a youse luvlies better get a booking for Saturday in Namaste so we can get some mair real life shots a the hobbits. Ad take wan for the team but I’ve got a 13 minute shift a overtime to do😂
Am oot oan the weekend al be keeping ma eyes peeled n ma camera oan standby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.