Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure he’d always be posting these flowers if he always bought them him… can’t say I’ve ever seen any real flowers in the postage stamp on his daily ‘gutted the hoose’ videos. 🤥
Wee Deek must huv goat rogered at the fitba, and huz a guilty conscience. Or been using the Jo Malone haun wash again.
---
Did someone ask for this the other day? I cannae remember but it's in my camera roll and so forth?
View attachment 2155306
It wuz I Madge, whit a pichure, ma tena lady is well and truly soaked and nae debates 🤣

Thanks ma wee David Bailey 😘
---
Higher Love is being sang on the Coronation concert..... 😩 😂
Did youse moap kick and chant it fae rooftoaps doll? #sweatyarmpits
---
Tit heads favourite song, Higher Love is being sang at the Coronation concert....Sing it hen!!!😂
Thread title there and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure SHEIN do a knock off version. I’m surprised he’s never used there as he’d have a field day with their prices.
He has hen, he has cushion covers from there and I'm near sure he bought a tracksuit or pj's on it at one point? The think with Martin is that shein takes too long. He needs everything NOW so he has content because he is a boring sad bast. Hope that helps my lovely tonsa love to you and so forth xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has hen, he has cushion covers from there and I'm near sure he bought a tracksuit or pj's on it at one point? The think with Martin is that shein takes too long. He needs everything NOW so he has content because he is a boring sad bast. Hope that helps my lovely tonsa love to you and so forth xxxxxxx
Weren't his Kat Slater leopard skin pj's from there? In pyoor beautiful polyester?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still not over the dior bag, a £2.5k bag holding her klarna final demand notices, her bus pass, and her keys to her hamster cage with a I ❤ benidorm keyring on it. Just bleeping stop you deluded moron.
Oh god i am crying at this 😭 💀 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just screams “I tolerate you” 😂
Ah'd been hinting fur flowers fae OH fur ages. He bought me a packet of seeds. Sometimes ah wish ah hud a wee Deek and his petty cash box. 😞

But then ah remember that my OH works full time tae allow us tae buy things without klarna and we don't live in Beirut. Ah actually work part time, mebbes ah'm the Marion oaf the relationship 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Brand ambassador’ for Ava May Aromas, a wax melt company, but admits to loving competitors candles and not using a wax melt for ‘months’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Also, wtf are those flowers? Still long af stems and the elastic band still round them 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Brand ambassador’ for Ava May Aromas, a wax melt company, but admits to loving competitors candles and not using a wax melt for ‘months’
Screenshot_20230508-175925.png

---
Wee 🍊🧟 raging that I Marion left oot Northern Ireland, wull be blackballed fae the lodge!

Screenshot_20230508-180308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.