Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d lost you all!

didn’t realise there was a new thread Tom bust out living my life drinking lot of these 👉🏻🍹
Wow I’m morphing into Mario with my spelling!!!
To busy I should say not Tom bust 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The state of him in those socks and slippers.

See you're still biting your nails freak face.
View attachment 2154212
He honestly dresses like the wee Romanian woman who work in my local car wash with the socks/sandals and leggings combo.

Anyway I’ve been awol on here as been on a wee boujee holiday journey to Mallorca which only took 3 weeks to plan unlike martins trip which he haven’t heard the bleeping end off.

will go and catch up my lovelies but I’m sure it’s been the same nonsense from the king of Beirut towers, can’t wait to see if he’s done any bed changing or bleep washings. Missed you all mwah mwah xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hayfever making him cold. Honestly, he is such a thick hypochondriac

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's always on the go? Are you joking Martin? You're always in your bed or on your sofa you lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
O
Bank Holiday weekend. Decent weather.
And this fat loser is under a blanket watching filums alone.
No friends.
Family clearly haven't invited him round.
No garden to sit in.
No petty cash until payday.

Pretending she's such a busy influencer that she's chosen to spend the day like that.
Not going to lie I'm under a blanket now. Shivering like a smack head. The first bit or sun this year has kicked my arse. I'm bont to a cinder 😫 does someone pissing on you sort sunburn or is that jellyfish?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tit heads favourite song, Higher Love is being sang at the Coronation concert....Sing it hen!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Higher love at the coronation concert…I said to mr sloppys oo tattie hearts 🥔. He just looked at me and said I assume that’s something to do with that Scottish prick? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure he’d always be posting these flowers if he always bought them him… can’t say I’ve ever seen any real flowers in the postage stamp on his daily ‘gutted the hoose’ videos. 🤥
Back in yer ain lane hen he said always gets him flowers he didn't say always real flowers the fake tulips could had been fae Deed Deek also.

The Dior bag... He will get it and guilt trip Deed Deek into paying for it for his 40th because Marion doesn't ever go out and buy himself anything worthy. 2 months tat spending there is £1000 nearly want it so bad Marion make cut backs and save.... Better yet put it towards a deposit for a home you can actually call your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.