Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo! I thought the same, he's dropping a hint to oor Hannah or Oor Soph 🤣 once he realises if he did the same as the other instahuns and ripped the arse out the Ads all those years ago he could have an actual hoose, holidays and the bag by now. Walloper

He's desperate to be Andrew isn't he?
A wee bespoke quote fae Marion from a while back 😆
Screenshot_20230502-225537.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh someone gift old ball bag the Dior bag, so he can smell the wealth instead of pish when he trots up the stairs of paisley towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here
I can smell the wealth from Wales, hen! 💸 Have a fabulous time ma lovelie! 😘 I'm going away fae Jet2 a week today and I cannae wait! 😎☀🩴⛱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He needs so ask Wee Scottish Declan where he got his Louis vutton bag from? I’m sure they do Dior aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good choice Mario, yes really nice. That’ll go lovely with your primark clothes when you’re mincing round your council estate. Oh and how good will you look all cramped in economy on Jet2 with your posh bag. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Grow the duck up son you’re not a celebrity 🙄
The image of Mario stomping roond the scheme with his Dior handbag has me clutching my beak 💀

He has to be a parody account I just can't believe otherwise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wit is he actually talking aboot? “Having to run a social media page” Mario you literally don’t have to run it? You can log oot wan day and never log back in again and the world will not change in the slightest? You’ve stated a hunner times you’re not relying oan it for cash so wits the bee in your bonnet aboot? Pipe doon hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We’re currently staying in a 5* Melia hotel and my wee bag from that small business Next doesn’t look out of place. Why you’d need a £2k bag for knocking around a hostel in Benidorm I’ll never know
This walloper will be using his flannels carrier bag to compliment the high-end polyester ensembles from primark. I’d love a @hopethishelpsallthebest bespoke piece of art tae keep us all going until next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunday - reset day. Every weekend is reset day Mario.

Aye, I'm oof for a cuppa, was on the vino last night celebrating the Corro, so ma heed is banging tha noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The state of him in those socks and slippers.

See you're still biting your nails freak face.
Screenshot_20230507-121154_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies 👋 *blows petite kiss* 😘

Ah'm fine, ah'm abzaloooootely fine, just not been able to stomach watching his fat heed, cock nose and nauseating voice for a few weeks after wan story in bed almost made me violently sick. 🤢

Anyway, we! move! I hope youse are all well? 😊 I'm counting down the days until I go away next Sunday, it's been a long, hard wintum and I need some sun! ☀ Why's he buying for next year already? I only bought some new clothes last week for my holiday next week and will pack on Friday - he's really no well. 🤯
---
We’re currently staying in a 5* Melia hotel and my wee bag from that small business Next doesn’t look out of place. Why you’d need a £2k bag for knocking around a hostel in Benidorm I’ll never know
I've bought a beautiful mustard Kipling bag (IYKYKIFDKGTK) especially for my holiday and it cost about £50 - it looks 10x nicer than some expensive bags and 100x than that ugly bloody Dior thing, but he's all about brands and people knowing he's buying expensive, sad prick. 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t imagine staying in they communist block looking cells, walking up the close tae the hamster stage way a £2k bag slung er ma shoulder. Stupid bleep couldn’t even spell priorities. Utter wealth hens beyond our comprehension clearly, so aye. I’m mair a Longchamp lassie masel, but am just a nasty wee tattle troll.

Tons a love on this S U N D A Y, am away tae ma mammys for ma roast dinner😂💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
100% he’ll be getting a fake one and pretending Derek treatit him 😂😂 Also sure Andrew Wheatcroft treatit himself to one on one of very many city breaks so as usual Mario has been influenced rather than being an “influencer” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm still not over the dior bag, a £2.5k bag holding her klarna final demand notices, her bus pass, and her keys to her hamster cage with a I ❤ benidorm keyring on it. Just bleeping stop you deluded moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thought I’d lost you all!

didn’t realise there was a new thread Tom bust out living my life drinking lot of these 👉🏻🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bank Holiday weekend. Decent weather.
And this fat loser is under a blanket watching filums alone.
No friends.
Family clearly haven't invited him round.
No garden to sit in.
No petty cash until payday.

Pretending she's such a busy influencer that she's chosen to spend the day like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love oor wee petite Beirut princess backing the career of small business Jim Carrey (iydkgtk) on his film stories

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's na moving oof the concrete sofa, eating chocolate he na likes.

Spent mare money on mare throws/cushion covers for the new incomin' #gifted sofa.

He's working hard at work covering shifts fa the next few weeks - I bet to get some petty cash for the holiday next summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

The 'petite' auld nag, noo WANTS a Dior man bag #factual

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.