Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the pair of you should have stayed at home then there would be 2 less in town 😂
Screenshot_20230506-193602_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well the pair of you should have stayed at home then there would be 2 less in town 😂View attachment 2152991
More holiday stuff? Ffs he's not going till next year, unless he's lying and he's really going this year and just trying to put us off the scent to stop us going with him and wrecking his security....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well the pair of you should have stayed at home then there would be 2 less in town 😂View attachment 2152991
Surely someone is gonna tell him that buying more holiday stuff over 12 months in advance is not a flex! I go away my first (of four holidays) in six weeks and haven’t bought a thing yet, nor have I tried on my stuff from previous years.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here
Did you buy all your holiday clothes 18 months in advance hen? Have plenty of them 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks and get cosy on that plane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.