Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and it instantly made me think of Marion’s bald boaby smothered in talc

View attachment 2168137
I hud a sweet potato the spitting image of that fur ma tea last night, but mines was cooked and mashed ta feck so aye
So wus there big night oot at the place they had booked?
---
There's always something wrong with this fanny. The way he is he'll probably spend most of his time abroad in the hotel room 🙄

View attachment 2168116
Aye Rayn senses bullshit, shes turned her back on ya. If she wus worried aboot you she would be snuggled in for kitty cuddles and purring.
Hod your power Rayn, freedom will come one day so aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bed time. It’s still bleeping light out! I swear he just goes to bed early because Derek actually hates him and they can’t be in the same room as each other. And that cat couldn’t look less interested if she tried. Every time I go to my Mums house her cats will not leave me alone. Like the constantly want to be on me and if I sleep over they will crawl in to bed and smother me with affection. His cat properly hates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bed time. It’s still bleeping light out! I swear he just goes to bed early because Derek actually hates him and they can’t be in the same room as each other. And that cat couldn’t look less interested if she tried. Every time I go to my Mums house her cats will not leave me alone. Like the constantly want to be on me and if I sleep over they will crawl in to bed and smother me with affection. His cat properly hates him.
Exactly. She’s so distant and stand off ish with him, like she’s constantly prepared to attack. As I’m typing this my cats snuggled into my housecoat on the couch, no being choked in his sleep wae 673 different scents.

You know your a dick when your own pet doesn’t even like ye😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do we know Marion reads here? Well because we talk of him videoing pavements shown the dug shite, litter and crumbling paths and not to mention the cat slater PJs he showed once and never again..fast forward a couple of weeks and Marion shows a road which could jeprodise his safety. Wee flash of the leopard prints PJs he has on in bed.

Thanks for the update Marion 👋

£50 on cleaner for bathroom, I could understand if like me had main bathroom and downstairs bathroom and the en-suite bulk buy but he has a 4ft x 4ft bathroom he buys stuff because getting parcels delivered gives him a buzz inside he can't not spend money.

Here we go again everytime he buys them shows something and shares all sudden it's sold out he got last of it.
3pm and out to shops Mr Isa and I planted some pots, wee bit house work, he did food shop and went to the game and went met him later in the village to go beer garden... Why can't these 2 gremlins not go anywhere without other unless it's work?
Tons blessings tae ya all ma fellow tattler witches sprine bright 💎👌

Reactions: 18
So weren’t they meant to go out for dinner tonight? But instead he bought £50 of bathroom cleaner and didn’t go?

Great way to support the struggling restaurant sector there Marion! Thought he was the saviour of small business?

Cleaning with mario #100 Jumped on a Jet2 to Spain, to bring all the banos hame

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've come to realize Marion has probably read here and didn't want to jeprodise he's safety and be papped being out and about so cancelled his plans and made up a story about bank card and being unwell tonight.

Always ill at weekend or when he's said earlier in the week he was going to go out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've come to realize Marion has probably read here and didn't want to jeprodise he's safety and be papped being out and about so cancelled his plans and made up a story about bank card and being unwell tonight.

Always ill at weekend or when he's said earlier in the week he was going to go out.
I thought the exact same thing, can read wee mario like a book

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Be the exact same thing when it comes to his holiday....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Be the exact same thing when it comes to his holiday....
Yes lost passport misplaced it because he's bought too much crap, is it up on a cupboard?, under a cupboard?, in a cupboard?, under the bed or above the wardrobes?, in the Monica cupboard or stored behind the couch? It will be 'accidently' lost in that car boot sale of a flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.