Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could do that haircut pretty easily with my lawnmower.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His hair is so weird. Does it just stay in that shape? Why is it like a toilet brush?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it really a “lazy day” if you do barely anything most days except your very short shift cleaning toilets? I’ve had what I’d consider a “lazy day” at home with the kiddo and I still managed to clock in 15k steps and ten hours standing according to my Apple Watch. Imagine when someone’s day off is busier than your actual working day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like you can't call that monstrosity a fade, it reminds me of a paint colour chart in the shades of shart...
Screenshot_20230514_211033_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.