Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna is awful, I had a look at her page a few weeks ago. She comes across as very passive aggressive in her teachings.
If what you think or say doesn't please anyone then they can basically feck off. Do your own thing no matter what and dont take any responsibility for your actions. Not the best advice to give to someone who has aspirations to be an influencer.
I can see how orr Mario has taken this advice and has turned into the deluded monster he is now so aye

Reactions: 28
His wallpaper does look fire damaged. At what point in his B&M wallpaper journey did he look at that and decide it would suit pencil case.

edit bc autocorrect is ridiculous.
Hi wallpaper is fire/smoke damaged my lovely #factual IYDKGTK 💙
---
On this day of dawn ma lovelies (or sometime before this day of dawn) I have been promoted from a "New member" to a "Member"
I'd like to thank my parents for making me, thank myself for being me and thank all youz trolls for being nasty tattle trolls.
Spine bright 💎 So on an so forth, so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder what the good people of Paisley think when they see that fat slug strut down the pavement in his size 3 kids, multicoloured trainers for the blind and his big long pencil case, condom coat while he records the footpath? he's tapped in the head the ugly walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder what the good people of Paisley think when they see that fat slug strut down the pavement in his size 3 kids, multicoloured trainers for the blind and his big long pencil case, condom coat while he records the footpath? he's tapped in the head the ugly walloper.
I'm not saying this to be mean, but if I saw the pair of them out together I would honestly think they had some kind of learning disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I only recently started laughing at him (don't follow and still not blocked) after I saw him at Greedy's book launch 🤢🤢
Not long after I saw him videoing his bed as usual. Deek was standing at the side of it and he was that wee I thought he was on his knees 😂😂😂
They honestly must look some pair when they're seen in public 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DBDC5A93-0CFB-423B-8204-F43A896A06B4.jpeg

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
61A2EA03-7F58-482F-ADCF-B2751973AAD9.jpeg

can also confirm deek is almost tall enough to use a cash machine 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Noooooooo , stoooooppppppppp, this isn't real??? Is it?? Is it??? Please say it is 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it’s real. Spotted them in Lidl but couldn’t get a decent photo. Mario supervising and Derek pulling the basket.
Caught up with them on their way home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2134487

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
View attachment 2134490

can also confirm deek is almost tall enough to use a cash machine 😂
1) Why does Maz look like Andy off Toy Story has come in the room at the cash point????
2)Why are there child size trainers still longer than their legs???
3)why does the pic of the pair of them walking to the cash point look like the wankist Banksy that's ever been made. I heard it was called the 'Nose'.

Bravo Blueshowbizz. Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.