Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah'm hoping it's a bespoke announcement that he's writing his autobiography. He's been tae Sadie's and goat his diaries fae childhood doon fae the loft.

His book launch wull be in his local Premier Shop, canni wait tae see Hinch enjoying his Dairylea cheeseboard at it.
---

Ah'm gonni huv another Marion nightmare the night noo! 😳
Get yourself a hot chocolate,(have you got a station in your kitchen?)
Count sheep Madge and try not to think of him before you close your eyes 😘 sleep tight xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Get yourself a hot chocolate,(have you got a station in your kitchen?)
Count sheep Madge and try not to think of him before you close your eyes 😘 sleep tight xx
No, ah spent ma petty cash money oan rubbish like buying a hoose. I wish ah hud discovered Marion sooner, ah cud be living the stashun highlife in a Beirut penthouse. #influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually use a lot of the same words but don't have a Glaswegian accent. I don't find anything on this thread offensive just funny. In fact it's the funniest thread I've read on Tattle! Obviously I don't normally write the way I speak because I'm not Marion!
Anyway, I've swerved far too far oot ma ain lane here. Tonnes love to you ma lovelie spine bright 💎
Marion doesn't have a Glasgow accent ma lovely, that's offensive to us real Glasweigans -he is from Ayrshire. Do not message this page again *no ma quote* Tonsa love M 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I work with a man that’s from the Shire who now lives in Glasgow. Sometimes he says things the way Marion does and I have to stifle laughter. Like boat….. he says “bowat” 🤣! I should really ask him if he knows those very private people the McKnights! So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I work with a man that’s from the Shire who now lives in Glasgow. Sometimes he says things the way Marion does and I have to stifle laughter. Like boat….. he says “bowat” 🤣! I should really ask him if he knows those very private people the McKnights! So aye.
Youse need tae ask if he kens them, so he understauns your question and nae debates #gettaeken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the way he spells things as he says it phonetically that really grinds my gears. Do people really pronounce and spell floors and flairs? Because it honestly makes him look even more uneducated than he already is. Like when kids spell out things phonetically when they're learning to spell. But they're little kids and not grown arse adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really does think he is someone. Projects to do before Monday hahaha duck off fat boy 😂 Can't wait for this, this will be a laugh. Maybe it will be a reel with this new gifted sofa he is waiting on - taken from all angles in the matchbox living room. Or maybe he is doing a double spread for the Daily Record, treating us to his life memoir. I don't think I could read it hens, as I'm not braindead nor do I want to be. mwah mwah tonsa love on this new day of dawn, nae debates on my post so aye xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I SO hope that one of the projects includes using a confetti canon again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's the way he spells things as he says it phonetically that really grinds my gears. Do people really pronounce and spell floors and flairs? Because it honestly makes him look even more uneducated than he already is. Like when kids spell out things phonetically when they're learning to spell. But they're little kids and not grown arse adults.
I once saw a post on Facebook, someone asking if anyone had watched a segment on This Morning the smorning!!! I still get a headache when I think about that 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Get yersel' oan Scottish Twitter, or an Oor Wullie album ma lovelie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really does think he is someone. Projects to do before Monday hahaha duck off fat boy 😂 Can't wait for this, this will be a laugh. Maybe it will be a reel with this new gifted sofa he is waiting on - taken from all angles in the matchbox living room. Or maybe he is doing a double spread for the Daily Record, treating us to his life memoir. I don't think I could read it hens, as I'm not braindead nor do I want to be. mwah mwah tonsa love on this new day of dawn, nae debates on my post so aye xxxx
His one project will be a reel of his new sofa, the song will be you're still the one, the wee snippet that goes looks like we made it, look how far weve come ma babyyyyy. Slow Mo sweep across it, followed by a close up of a pillow being karate chopped and then a slow Mo spray of febreze over it.

Mario hen hire me I'll do your projects for you

• Haha
Reactions: 36
His one project will be a reel of his new sofa, the song will be you're still the one, the wee snippet that goes looks like we made it, look how far weve come ma babyyyyy. Slow Mo sweep across it, followed by a close up of a pillow being karate chopped and then a slow Mo spray of febreze over it.

Mario hen hire me I'll do your projects for you
Youse jist want a shoat oaf his pink cannon 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelie never message this page again I'm affontit you think I'd let that near me, he can save that for over the bath wae deek
He doesnae have a bath and the shower is fae bending the bin over.

I've just had a flashback. Anyone remember him filming cleaning his bathroom with the stick with the wee blue triangle at the end?

🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He doesnae have a bath and the shower is fae bending the bin over.

I've just had a flashback. Anyone remember him filming cleaning his bathroom with the stick with the wee blue triangle at the end?

🤣
Ah need tae get tae ken, wuz it his white stick 🦯 #kerrykatonas

• Haha
duck right off. No one, no one in the bleeping entire world would ask where that fire damaged, smack den wallpaper is from.
His wallpaper does look fire damaged. At what point in his B&M wallpaper journey did he look at that and decide it would suit pencil case.

edit bc autocorrect is ridiculous.

• Haha
Hello ma lovelies, hope you'se are aww well.

Where's that fat pig? Still working oan his bespoke projects?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.