Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Deek lifting the petty cash ready for the weekend! Nae debates

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She is going tae lose her tit when she sees these pictures 😂 well done @blueshowbizz

Oor very aine David Attenborough, getting pics of animals in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2134487

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
View attachment 2134490

can also confirm deek is almost tall enough to use a cash machine 😂
duck me! I knew he was tiny but wow !🤣🤣🤣
Also Martin this is what a happy cat looks like
(He’s a bit podgy as he’s had his balls aff) but he shows his belly to me all the time and doesn’t give me stink looks 😌
D0D803A9-E4A2-4BE9-ABC8-F49508F99F34.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
His one project will be a reel of his new sofa, the song will be you're still the one, the wee snippet that goes looks like we made it, look how far weve come ma babyyyyy. Slow Mo sweep across it, followed by a close up of a pillow being karate chopped and then a slow Mo spray of febreze over it.

Mario hen hire me I'll do your projects for you
That literally describes every single instahuns reel 🙄 Christ they're predictable aren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve met Deek in the que at the local
Tesco and he’s about the same size as me and I’m 5ft 4 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hija hens! Just popping on the night to say how bleeping desperate is the fat slag?! Hes like the skin off my tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2134487

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
View attachment 2134490

It’s the payday petty cash!! Bingo on some serious treatits being dropped this weekend after this comprise oan their security.
---
View attachment 2134487

---
View attachment 2134490

It’s the payday petty cash!! Bingo on some serious treatits being dropped this weekend after this comprise oan their security.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Howling at they pics of them 2 out pounding Paisley's pavements. Can't believe how small Deed Deek is height of shite like me. What's with the massive umbrella we've never been shown that before.
Now it makes sense why all their selfies are taking from above their hide because Deed Deek wouldn't be seen if Marion took it at eye level.

I thought Deek had a string bag on, lookos like he's out with his carer for the day to go swimming and pick up some petty cash for lunch after it.
A wee day off Marion and not actually sooo busy with work?
The wee shopper bag with his cloths for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is anyone surprised that it’s Deek who’s lifting the petty cash and not Mazda? Nope didn’t think so 🤬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.