Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2134487

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
View attachment 2134490

can also confirm deek is almost tall enough to use a cash machine 😂
Why am I not surprised it’s deek lifting the money out - I’m actually convinced deek is being held hostage by Martin at this point and that’s why Martin can buy endless amounts of shite - he had his own income and takes deeks too, walks him to the bank machine, stands over him while he lifts his money out and gives it to Martin - nae debates. You can not convince me otherwise :cautious:😂

you can see how massive martins nose is and he’s on the other side of the street😂

martins outfit is even more atrocious than I had pictured in my head, he just get dressed in the dark. I wouldn’t even wear that gear on my deathbed my lovelies.

how small is deek lol like one of those wee borrower people.

awk well I’ve well and truly seerved out of my lane hens, what an absolute great seeing pics of Martin in the wild - weekend made😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The bank machine photo if you zoom in from the coat down to trainers Marion actaully looks the shape of a woman Marion.
Why does Deed Deek haircut have a vans trainers symbol cut into the back of his head.
Sorry lovelies I go quiet and then I come on rambling a 1000 questions over these two. Sooo ayye speak soon Isa!! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2134487

I can confirm he was out with his wintum coat on today - and I think wee deek was expecting rain 😂
---
View attachment 2134490

omg the tears are blinding me fae laughing!😂😩 the fat slug look like she’s on the bloody school run way Deek and his backpack. They are ridnecks the pair a them, wee clatty hobbits so aye. Tons a love for you hen capturing this🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My life's dream is for someone to pap them in the wild with his lavendar leggings on. I need to see them in the full context

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2134487

---
View attachment 2134490

Absolutely dying 🤣

Mario squinting at the pavement. Deek carrying a backpack and an umbrella, both almost the same size as him. And Mario's ridiculous haircut. Oh and what's with Mario's handbag. What a pair of twats. Bet they're the talk of Paisley them pair. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why am I not surprised it’s deek lifting the money out - I’m actually convinced deek is being held hostage by Martin at this point and that’s why Martin can buy endless amounts of shite - he had his own income and takes deeks too, walks him to the bank machine, stands over him while he lifts his money out and gives it to Martin - nae debates. You can not convince me otherwise :cautious:😂
Derek, if you need help wear red in the next stories! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg what a sight for sore eyes 🤣 I'm in bulk laughing at all the comments. You trolls are a hilarious bunch 🙌

Maz looks like a maw out with her wain, the handbag is comedy gold. How wee is dinky Deek? He's not much taller than a golf brolly 🤣 wee sin. Not even starting on the gutties, they are honking ugly

Definitely getting the petty cash out for the week 🤣

What a pair of rockets

• Haha
Reactions: 28
omg the tears are blinding me fae laughing!😂😩 the fat slug look like she’s on the bloody school run way Deek and his backpack. They are ridnecks the pair a them, wee clatty hobbits so aye. Tons a love for you hen capturing this🤣😂
School run, ah'm deid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Sounds like the new hun stickers for the kitchen wall when it’s redone 😂
Ah'm deid again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He'll be on with a big old rant tonight. Maybe a few lifted quotes beforehand.
Am thinking he has gone MIA on the advice of Hinch who will have told him his lovely lot will worry about him and up his insta with their concern.
Will be very worried about his security because he obviously has a stalker😂

• Haha
Well and truly clutched ma beak so hard I feel like I've had a bespoke rhinoplasty ma hens. Happy S A T U R D A Y cnnae wait for the dots of doom later

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.