Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah hope she gets tae Gran Canaria before total blindness sets in.

We all deserve this.

Those 2 will definitely call it Holibobs & have a wee count doon on their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to jump back ta yesterday.

An 11 shift as a cleaner, fook me, what building is he cleaning and can you legally do an 11 hr shift or has he included his other ''clients'' in this total?

And why say ''get me hame'', is he not already at hame?

View attachment 2116939View attachment 2116940

Trying to talk positively but then mentions somebody's sudden blindness. How is that positive talk?

View attachment 2116941
View attachment 2116942
View attachment 2116943
What a bellend, the man’s blind and he still makes it about him.
Sure you’re wanting to go to Grand Canaria Maz and not Tenerife Elevenerife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As I spoke to the blind man, ah thought tae masel I'm so grateful I can see, ah bet I wake up blind one day too, even blinder than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As I spoke to the blind man, ah thought tae masel I'm so grateful I can see, ah bet I wake up blind one day too, even blinder than him.
I wonder if he told the person, well you woke up so be positive and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m coming oot of ma laine, to say I think Marion watches programs on tv, dreams about them and thinks it’s real life. I’m convinced he watched Scared of the Dark on Ch 4 this week and heard how the guy on it lost his sight and now he’s quoting it. There’s defo been a couple of examples where somethings been on tv and then happened to him the next day (allegedly).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This castelvecchi looks wank. Those pizzas look like they have come straight out of the freezer from Farm Foods. I thought food in Scotland was meant to be decent?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This castelvecchi looks wank. Those pizzas look like they have come straight out of the freezer from Farm Foods. I thought food in Scotland was meant to be decent?
Ain lane and stoap slagging off Castlevecchi.

Ah'm hoping the owner's son Paolo Nutini sees this support ah've gave his da's business and takes me oot oan a date (but no tae Castlevecchi as it looks rank) #soaye

Anyone that has ham and pineapple pizza is a wrong un, ma poast ma rules!

Screenshot_20230421-180410.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Dinney worry Mario, when yur Kerry Katonas go wrang we will awe be gunt mentioned fur ya so aye
2023-04-21 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just incase any of you'se are having a bad hair day.

Here's a wee reminder of oor Mario proudly revealing his new bespoke designer hair cut. Pyoor stunning.

Screenshot_20230312_160841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
All those pairs of trainers and he looks like he’s walking to work with just socks on..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wish he'd stop buying utter tit so h
All those pairs of trainers and he looks like he’s walking to work with just socks on..
Plim Jim's nae debates

Its his Ernest Jones bling I can't stop watching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is all on the board trolling Marion?
HapPy FrrriDay ma Lovelies, couldn't pay attention fully to his stories the stomping the pavements, puffing and going on about being thankful he woke up because someone woke up blind or something? Can't believe is doesn't bother him recording they streets full of rubbish and him swerving, stepping over to avoid the crap on the path.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is he actually Italian? Because the only Italian I know would be absolutely horrified at that awful excuse for a pizza. All that cheese, it looks like a grease covered nightmare. No wonder he gets the shits all the time. Get yourself down to Pizza Pilgrims 🤌🏻You’ll never want to eat crappy pizza again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A huge food and drink festival in Paisley this weekend and he literally walks past it to go to... castlevecchi 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Well whit he is rhymes with gunt 🤔

Unfortunate marks aroon his shadow's boabby area. 🍄💦
Aye, paisley's pure littered wi auld chuggy. Streets ur minging and nae debates.
Can I just say on a personal note, I have been away from glasgow for 25 years but this thread is bringing back so many memories with the language. Iv never said the word chuggy (chewing gum) for years. Love it ❤🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.