Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I spoke to the blind man, ah thought tae masel I'm so grateful I can see, ah bet I wake up blind one day too, even blinder than him.
He telt the blind man he needed him tae get up and by god he did. His next miracles turning a Hawaiian pizza into 14 wee sharts overnight, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hens ahv jist caught up on sharty spice's pavement pounding stories. All of this 'I need you tae get up' pish - ahm calling it noo, he is going tae take us oan a life coaching jurneey. I can jist feel it in my waters.

Lorna has alot to answer for. She's given him ideas above his hot drinks stayshun and he's going to apply for a cesstificate that makes him a 'qualified' life coach. I hope I'm right because the content it gies us wil be gold 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hens ahv jist caught up on sharty spice's pavement pounding stories. All of this 'I need you tae get up' pish - ahm calling it noo, he is going tae take us oan a life coaching jurneey. I can jist feel it in my waters.

Lorna has alot to answer for. She's given him ideas above his hot drinks stayshun and he's going to apply for a cesstificate that makes him a 'qualified' life coach. I hope I'm right because the content it gies us wil be gold 💀
Ma hens if he does I volunteer to go be a client

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he record the pavement instead of his face🤔 when he is walking?
Did he not just waffle on about Palmer's body cream a few days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Above his hot drinks stayshun 🤣🤣⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hens, welcome to this dawn of day of Saturday, hope your all keeping yur power ma lovelies.
Sadly im on a wee bespoke shart journey due to a stomach bug :poop:
While sitting on one of ma 5 toilets (smell the wealth no the sharts) I wus thinking aboot Mario and him huvin a shart attack after a visit ta one o his many eating oot establishments. How awkward it must be huddled in that tiny toilet, sharting away, while poor Deek and Rayn ur left wi Rayns litter box to cater fur their toilet needs.
Just think Mario, dae yur bowels a favour an stop spending yur money on tat, takeaways an skincare that disnay work. Get yursel a wee hoose, wi back and font door and probably a doonstairs toilet you could call your ain.
Nae mare running through the high footfall area o the flat waving yur shart card and mop kicking Rayn oot the way.
Dream big Mario, I need you ta dae this fur me ;) 💎👌 factual

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hens, welcome to this dawn of day of Saturday, hope your all keeping yur power ma lovelies.
Sadly im on a wee bespoke shart journey due to a stomach bug :poop:
While sitting on one of ma 5 toilets (smell the wealth no the sharts) I wus thinking aboot Mario and him huvin a shart attack after a visit ta one o his many eating oot establishments. How awkward it must be huddled in that tiny toilet, sharting away, while poor Deek and Rayn ur left wi Rayns litter box to cater fur their toilet needs.
Just think Mario, dae yur bowels a favour an stop spending yur money on tat, takeaways an skincare that disnay work. Get yursel a wee hoose, wi back and font door and probably a doonstairs toilet you could call your ain.
Nae mare running through the high footfall area o the flat waving yur shart card and mop kicking Rayn oot the way.
Dream big Mario, I need you ta dae this fur me ;) 💎👌 factual
This made me think about when Hannah came to visit and derek videoed him coming out the toilet clearly having just given birth to rosemarys baby. If someone can link the clip I’ll chant you oan fae the rooftops forever 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This made me think about when Hannah came to visit and derek videoed him coming out the toilet clearly having just given birth to rosemarys baby. If someone can link the clip I’ll chant you oan fae the rooftops forever 💎💎💎
Try the wiki.

Reactions: 2
Here you go ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I may have bookmarked some of my fave Marion moments fae the wiki 🤔

Huge thanks tae @mammaof3 who does the wiki, gies me mair joy than a session wi Lorna and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Id pay for a front and back door for the hobbits like 🤌🏻 that if we could see him read through the wiki and visit his best of moments over the years can you imagine hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s paisley food and drink festival this weekend. Wonder if that wee fat shite Martin will make an appearance at it? Hahaha who am a kidding! He’ll be lying like a pile of festering rubbish on his concrete sofa, pure cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.