Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has been to Gran Canaria before but thinks it’s a 2 hour flight when it’s actually nearly 5 hours from Glasgow…

Can ye imagine him and Derek in the dark rooms in the Yumbo?
His flight, his rules.

Maybes he kens of a bespoke short cut & so forth?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why’s he suddenly started squinting more?

Is he after a wee collaboration with Guide Dogs For The Blind my lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has been to Gran Canaria before but thinks it’s a 2 hour flight when it’s actually nearly 5 hours from Glasgow…

Can ye imagine him and Derek in the dark rooms in the Yumbo?
Him and Derek doon in bunker bar. Wae some muscle bear walking them aroond oan leads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right ma lovelies, this is a Madge rant (no just any auld rant) so select block button or get a cuppa tea #soaye

First of aw, separated at birth ...
Screenshot_20230418-190216.png
Screenshot_20230418-190841.png

And I swear his beak is getting bigger and nae debates.

Second, get sum glesses and stoap squinting
Screenshot_20230418-190228~2.png

Thirdly they're gawn oot their hame toon oan holiday, auld Madge's reaction tae that bombshell.
the-golden-girls-betty-white.gif

And last but by no means least, wee Deek has never been abroad, where did he serve in the army, Beirut towers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why get your passport now when he said he's off next summer? That's a year wasted. Fool.

Jeez, Gran Canaria with a breeze will still burn you to a crisp in the summer.

His IBS copes well with a curry.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

341909036_758287279217982_1895123529642351727_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is he making Derek out to be some invalid because he’s never been abroad? Derek did fine travelling to London on his own to collect Mario so I’m sure he’ll be fine on a 4 and a half hour flight to Gran Canaria. He flips and flops and contradicts himself so much he makes my head spin

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is he making Derek out to be some invalid because he’s never been abroad? Derek did fine travelling to London on his own to collect Mario so I’m sure he’ll be fine on a 4 and a half hour flight to Gran Canaria. He flips and flops and contradicts himself so much he makes my head spin
It's only 2 hours oan Marion Airways.😘

Ah'm particularly, relatively looking forward tae this journeh tae the wee place abroad.
Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh,1 thing he says Deek has never been abroad but he has sent him away to get his passport.
What does he mean by this?
Then says it takes 10 weeks to come.

1st-time passports require an interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, 1 thing he says Deek has never been abroad but he has sent him away to get his passport.

Deek has nae chance.
Q1. What's your name?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think all this influencer talk from him lately is him jumping back on the bandwagon, and he's thinking that's how he'll get extra cash to get abroad 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's only 2 hours oan Marion Airways.😘

Ah'm particularly, relatively looking forward tae this journeh tae the wee place abroad.
Factual.
Thanks Hen. I've now got a mental image of him as Britney the air hostess in the toxic video. Can our resident artistic genius create my vision so you can all be dazzled?
Spine bright 💎

• Haha
Oh,1 thing he says Deek has never been abroad but he has sent him away to get his passport.

I expect wee Deek is standing outside his nearest Passport Office as we speak, waiting for them to invite him in. He's probably looking very small and very lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ah'm no up oan soldier stuff (need tae get tae ken), but surely if you were in the army you would require a passport as standard?

Ah wunner who will sign wee Deek's passport photies, think it will be blue tick influencer Marion?
---
Thanks Hen. I've now got a mental image of him as Britney the air hostess in the toxic video. Can our resident artistic genius create my vision so you can all be dazzled?
Spine bright 💎
Ah'm sure that's been done afore, or mebbes it wuz a nightmare ah hud. 🤔

ETA, oor wee @hopethishelpsallthebest huz already treatit us tae Marion Spears, link below 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe we’re going on a passport journee hens! Maybe he thinks his book launch will pay for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can his hair have gotten worse since she’s started using a barber? Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
HENS I told you all before that saving lives cleaning is ma job but I have been offered a new job thank god! 🥳 so cleaning isnae ma job for much longer and I’ll have nothing in common with maz anymore 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah'm no up oan soldier stuff (need tae get tae ken), but surely if you were in the army you would require a passport as standard?

Ah wunner who will sign wee Deek's passport photies, think it will be blue tick influencer Marion?
---

Ah'm sure that's been done afore, or mebbes it wuz a nightmare ah hud. 🤔

ETA, oor wee @hopethishelpsallthebest huz already treatit us tae Marion Spears, link below 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I needed to get to know and you've shown me how. I ran to that link, no walked. Genius so aye. Factual 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.