Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine what a tit show this is going to be! Of course he'll be all cosy and warum, in bed by 7pm watching a telenovela.
Snapchat-1134199797.jpg

---
Hen's, she's found a nudist beach.
Snapchat-1694600998.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Cannot WAIT for his shein holiday haul 😍 I'm getting visions of pat butcher ensembles, circa early noughties when she was having it off with Frank in Spain behind Peggy's back, I'm more excited for his holiday than I am my own!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why does he always describe being a cleaner as though he’s performing brain surgery? It’s so hard being a cleaner in this heat?! Hun it’s knocking 13 degrees with a breeze. You sit in that hamster cage in pjs, a house coat, a blanket & the heating full whack, i don’t think you’ll melt cleaning the loo on a Tuesday in April.
I think the pandemic highlighted just how important cleaners, shop workers, delivery drivers etc are as they kept the country going & I mean this with absolutely no disrespect whatsoever, but why does he bang on about how hard it is to do his job? If it’s that draining, just get another job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can only imagine what a tit show this is going to be! Of course he'll be all cosy and warum, in bed by 7pm watching a telenovela.
View attachment 2110788
---
Hen's, she's found a nudist beach.
View attachment 2110845
Screaming 🤣 the jobbies! 🤣 Well done @hopethishelpsallthebest hen. Even though this app isnae your job you do a great job and service for us nasty troll tattlers so aye and nae debates. 🥔 ♥

Ive not been able to face the Paisley Prince’s stories lately but I’ve been keeping ma Kerry Katonas oan this thread. I really hope he goes on a wee bespoke, made just fur him, Jet2 package holiday next year. I’m here for it 🙌 Imagine the fat, stupid neep trying to get out of his sun lounger 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Eeeeee ma lovelies, I cannae wait for the abroad journey 😂
Live it when she forgets to put the filter on.
Is that what's happened here? He somehow managed to have worse looking skin by the end of that performance. All those skincare steps yet he refuses to wear spf - very Paisley Paltrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thought of the 2 of them splashing about in the kiddies pool #hobbitsonholidays

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that what's happened here? He somehow managed to have worse looking skin by the end of that performance. All those skincare steps yet he refuses to wear spf - very Paisley Paltrow.
Paisley Paltrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's hoping he disnae bring oot a candle in the bespoke scent oaf Marion's Mangina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
i love the taking the piss out of whatever language he thinks hes talking to everyone in. but its getting ti the point.as with his tit show im struggling to read posts on here now too! because more and more are speaking his "language".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cannot WAIT for his shein holiday haul 😍 I'm getting visions of pat butcher ensembles, circa early noughties when she was having it off with Frank in Spain behind Peggy's back, I'm more excited for his holiday than I am my own!
He'll bloody melt in tropical climates such as Gran Canaria in that polyester shite.

Enjoy Gran Canaria though babes. I’ll probably be living in Australia by then ✌🏻

He’s also completely proven the point that he does not need that phone gimble by filming himself being sat almost completely still. From what I’ve seen in insta, people use them to make stuff like travel videos that have cool transitions, or like action videos like running along side a skateboarder or RC car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He'll bloody melt in tropical climates such as Gran Canaria in that polyester shite.

Enjoy Gran Canaria though babes. I’ll probably be living in Australia by then ✌🏻

He’s also completely proven the point that he does not need that phone gimble by filming himself being sat almost completely still. From what I’ve seen in insta, people use them to make stuff like travel videos that have cool transitions, or like action videos like running along side a skateboarder or RC car.
Maybe we'll get some action shots of mop kicking and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry ma lovelies but why next year for the big holiday? Thought maz was debt free and could get a mortgage (clicks fat fingers) like that. I don’t know so I need to get to know.

Obviously it’s just another lie in an attempt to keep up with the others. Last year he asked about, was it pet friendly accommodation and a travel carrier? Implying he was planning a trip when it was clear that it would never become anything.

Imagine sitting telling lies and thinking your loved my thousands, the legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i love the taking the piss out of whatever language he thinks hes talking to everyone in. but its getting ti the point.as with his tit show im struggling to read posts on here now too! because more and more are speaking his "language".
Youse need tae stay in yer ain lane and get tae ken.

Ma phone noo autocorrects tae Marion speech, which can be embarrassing #relativelyfactual😬

🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I sooooo hope they go.
Choosing bespoke SPF before they go for that not dewy, not shiny, not matt, sensitive skin
The two new holiday wardrobes from Primani
Hobbit feet sandals for them both
Deek spending all his pocket money at the duty free.
Mario getting dragged out of duty free unable to choose from originals and not dupes
Bespoke holiday gut rot 🤢 from too much beige and them lethal 🍹
Deek seeking bars that show the football and have real happy people
But best of all, Rayn getting her own two weeks all inclusive - priceless 💕

It will never happen. Dreams hens. Dreams. Factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can just see Maria and DumDims sitting in Sparkles getting ripped to shreds by some big drag queen, Maria shouting back “Do youse know who a um!!!!” While wee DumDim gets dragged into the darkroom by two chaps wearing pup masks💅💎🥔🍊
Can’t wait for this shitshow ma lovlies mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.