Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I do agree with is that making my bed does make me feel better, for whatever reason coming upstairs (smell the wealth) at the end of the day and it being made always makes me feel good.
However....today my child has given me a stomach bug and I've been shitting through the eye of a needle and vomiting at the same time so my bed has gone to tit and needs boil washing. It has not saved my mental health today

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If only mental health was so simple to treat eh? If you are that bad you can’t get out of bed the goblin videoing himself changing his won’t suddenly spark you into a home makeover. Idiot that he is! X
The Mario effect, It should be prescribed on the NHS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone. Every one of you. I need to say thank you. To you all. You wonderful people.

Long story but the short version is it's been tough, I've found things tough. And as ridiculous as this sounds you lot cutting across all the daft online smoke and mirrors has made me literally leak from the eyes laughing. Which I needed.

Thank you

Thank God for this place both for a laugh and as a reminder not to get sucked into bullshit.
This is also the reason I am here my lovelie. It was so un achieveable and was getting me down. Then I found this website
🥔❤💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he blow all they kisses at the end of his waffle bollox now? Gies me the boke hens 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Copying Hinch again by doing a chat. We've had more since she's started doing them 🙄

Screenshot_20230418-184620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What's all that stuff piled everywhere and on the bed? Does he just move it out the room to take his bed photo everyday?
👀 Can see the posh new Joseph Joseph washing up bowl. Is he waiting for the kitchen makeover before using them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Plans to go abroad next year lads and lasses. He's sent Derek to do his passport... But let's not hold our breath because Derek might be back with DomBoi then 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Buckle you sels in ma lovelies, we're going on a wee breezey Gran Canaria jurneh.

2 hour flight according tae oor wee travel guru.

The actual shape of the heed

Screenshot_20230418_185138_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He’s only got 2 years left on his passport so he needs to use it before it goes out of date 🤦‍♀️ He does know he can just renew it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Needs to save for holiday, yet in the same conversation, new phone holder @£90, new fan @£150, Joseph Joseph stuff @£50 approx. There's his deposit! Clown will never learn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has been to Gran Canaria before but thinks it’s a 2 hour flight when it’s actually nearly 5 hours from Glasgow…

Can ye imagine him and Derek in the dark rooms in the Yumbo?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.