Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept for someone claiming to have a “Petite frame” she’s huffing and puffing like an old biddy putting on that vile bedding big shag meh shoes got her mumfs ago for Christmas . Fat slag!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s just gonae pit it aw by till next year. Where? Where on earth are you guna store 2 bags of primark shite? Aw there it is, down the side of your bed. Claustrophobia. Nae debates oan ma page. Ma rules. Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’ll be busting out of all those clothes by his holiday anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone is needing to have a word with him, it's nae normal to buy clothes for holiday that's months and months away. He's a pure heider 🤦

Without being morbid, so much can change in a year but that aside imagine looking at that pile of absolute shite every day for 18 months. Does he think retailers will stop selling shorts? FFS

Spag bol in the oven 🤣 pardon 🤨
Marion's hauf Italian, so capeeeesh and don't message this page again!

He's the king oaf boiled mince and oven baked spag bol and nae debates. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Ad's are a nice nest egg. So would he be lining his nest as director of a Limited Company and paying corporation tax or as a sole trader and submitting self assessment to HMRC. Brown envelope coming through the door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You learn something new every day, because I never knew there was a petite range for men. I didn’t know but I got to know. So aye.
It's called the kids section.

Unless he does shoaps in wummin's section? Who kens way they two mutants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are those bags actually going to sit there till next July 😂 what a roaster

• Haha
If I went and got all my new holiday clothes over a year in advance (not that I would cos I’m no a fecking imbecile and nae debates! Capeeeeesh!) I wouldn’t tell anyone that I had! Yet here she is telling all and sundry on that app! She really thinks it’s great to be so prepared but in THE REAL WORLD everyone must be thinking she’s lost the plot! Again! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly he is one vile little pri**, him wishing Solomon’s sister Happy birthday 😂😂😂 as if they are interested in him! It’s so fucken cringe 😬

buying holiday stuff a year in advance! Am I missing something??? Are we he shops stopping selling summer clothes next year??? 😂😂😂

right enough this is the arse that bought CAR AIR FRESHENERS for a car they don’t have and none of them drive 😂
He really is a pie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Puffing and panting after putting a horrible Hinch duvet on...Sorry if anyone has it, but those pom poms look weird for me 🥴 Then puts a different picture up bragging he's the best bed maker.

Go and punch your narcissistic self hard in the head, Mario 🙄
Screenshot_20230430-193858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_2240.png

Is all that tit just going to sit there until next year then? Is buying new underwear for your holiday a thing? Cos I’ll be honest, I just take the knickers I already have 🤷🏻‍♀️
And why’s he saying he’s jealous of everyone going out and he needs a night out. What’s stoping him? He’s clearly got money to burn? bleeping walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
PETITE!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 next joke you fat slag. You’re build lit a shithoose hen the only thing that’s petite aboot you maz is your wee toaty feet. I’m a size 4 in claez, that’s petite you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nahhhh I can’t deal with her tonight. Buying holiday clothes a year in advance and storing them next to your bed?! 🤣🤣🤣 Tell me you’ve got no other plans between now and then without telling me…

I’m still trying to decide where to go on holiday THIS summer (already been abroad once this year already, smell the wealth) as well as thinking about outfits for the various hen dos, weddings, parties and bbqs I have coming up, and that imbecile is doing that. Such a waste of a life. Nothing else to get excited for. Oh and if you have time to spend a day buying your holiday clothes 14 months in advance you’re not busy. You’re the exact opposite. You’re a waster with nothing else going on. Factual!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve got 5 countries to do in the next 2 months over 3 continents, (no smell the wealth I hate it and cba). I haven’t even brought my mandatory 6 pairs of knickers a day required once leaving UK soil.
PETITE bleeping FRAME ?! Is all her mirrors thon from the funfair? What a joke
Maybe he brought BYGs tacky goods she's always selling (Lauren Goodger), she has similar delusions of grandur when looking in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can beat your sweet sharty pants I nearly broke ma beak dashing here once I saw his stories of how he claims he has a petite frame 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fact the piles of holiday clothes will be sitting there next to the Halloween tat and the Christmas tat is incredible! His flat must be rammed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s acting like I did when I was 17 and going on my first girlies holiday to Malia! (Even then I didn’t buy my clothes 18months in advance!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.