Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cost of living payment must have gone in today and Maz is marching Deek to get it withdrawn asap before anyone can claim it back!
That is spot on whit it looks like 😂 Maz marching a dazed and confused Deek tae the cashpoint fur some petty cash.

The way Monzo is looking at the floor in the second pic, you just know he's awkward and shy as fook when he's not acting billy big baws on the app that didnae choose him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That is spot on whit it looks like 😂 Maz marching a dazed and confused Deek tae the cashpoint fur some petty cash.

The way Monzo is looking at the floor in the second pic, you just know he's awkward and shy as fook when he's not acting billy big baws on the app that didnae choose him.
'Billy Big Baws'. Deid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And that he has a basic bank account with a wee Visa Electron card.
I see a subliminal message in his PIN. Bet its 9999. Hoping against hope that everytime he uses it, someone somewhere will hear his call for help and arrest the badbreathed blind carer with the big nose who's hovering over him, waiting to take his money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re in the city ma lovelies. Who’s gonna snap them eating their beige food in China sea?
Please let it happen 🙏 I'd be snap happy if I saw them in the wild, it would absolutely make my day 😂

The cost of living payment is obviously being blootered on the cheapest, blandest Chinese food they can find. Nae doot a wee saunter to the White Company to buy more unnecessary shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am still clutching ma beak over those pap pics, security compromised indeed. Will need to cancel the jet2 holiday immediately. So aye xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am still clutching ma beak over those pap pics, security compromised indeed. Will need to cancel the jet2 holiday immediately. So aye xx
Aw we need some holiday pap photies fae Glesga airport tae Burger King in Alicante airport. Imagine the content ma lovelies. Al be taking the weekend tae dae aw ma projects!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wee Deek being the actual height of a golf umbrella has ended me. Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Deek a need treatits! Get yer bank card and away doon and get me ma petty cash! Said in whiny, nasal voice. She’s defo got a hold ooer that wee sectarian pigmy. Marched doon lit a hostage as Martin stauns oor him making sure he’s no trying a fly wan an only lifting enough fur the wan wax melt. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw we need some holiday pap photies fae Glesga airport tae Burger King in Alicante airport. Imagine the content ma lovelies. Al be taking the weekend tae dae aw ma projects!!
Ah'm thinking of a wee welcome hame party at the airport fur when they get back. #factual
---
I wonder what she keeps in his handbag?
Wee Deek's balls. Cut them off efter the Jo Malone haun wash incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.