Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we were being treatit to something special this weekend that he was editing. Did I dream this hens?
You didnae dream it hen, he’s been working on his projects that need done before Monday.

Anyways, am off to watch the old firm. Alexa play b*witched volume 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More curious than I should be to know what he has been so busy at this week he needs to retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2137972
Well she’s finally made it hens, a discount code for the famous sticker sister 😂
Ah bet if you type anything in, then add 5 at the end it'll work 🤣

Still can't get over how bizarre it was for Marion to go to London for Greedychops book launch. I mean the book launch in a cafe with a handful of random insta huns would have been bizarre in itself, but having Marion there? I bet he had to pay for his lunch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Until midnight tonight it will end…. I honestly lose brain cells reading his shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Until midnight tonight it will end…. I honestly lose brain cells reading his shite
and also the use of the word also at the beginning, middle and end of sentences also so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah think Marion might be gawn oan an oanly fans jurney, cos he disnae huv a bath he's getting rogered ower the washing machine #ringlight #ringsting #factual
Screenshot_20230430-130111.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Ah think Marion might be gawn oan an oanly fans jurney, cos he disnae huv a bath he's getting rogered ower the washing machine #ringlight #ringsting #factual
View attachment 2138284
Ma lovelie never message this account again!!!! Blocked!!!!
We all have different passions. I choose to believe we’re going to be treatit to another sniffing session of various laundry detergents….. so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelie never message this account again!!!! Blocked!!!!
We all have different passions. I choose to believe we’re going to be treatit to another sniffing session of various laundry detergents….. so aye.
Well your profile pichure says differently ma lovelie 👄🍄😳

Screenshot_20230430-131707.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine having to edit back all the shite he talks for the purposes of a YouTube upload 😂 that’s a full time joab in itself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Madge hen I now have an image of oor Maria bent over that sink scrub daddy in hand with that bunch of artificial tulips stuck up his arse😂
💃💎
Screaming hen, ah bet his sharts dinni smell like roses, so plastic tulips ur mair apt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine your life being that sad and empty you've not even reached 40 and your counting down the years,months,days, hours and minutes until you can retire. He laughs about it but secretly it's true.
People genuinely happy pray for time to slow down because they have soo much they want to see and do.
FYI Marion if you had stopped being work shy and faking anxiety when you started out your 'influencer' journey and took all the offers you (supposedly) had then you could had probably already retired, basically like Hinch and be at home 24/7 which you love doing.
HaPPe SunnDay lovelies, get cosy, relax enjoy the silence and get wax melts on and get take away ne cooking duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2138284
This winds me far more than it should. I blame the bank holiday lethal 🍹.
I know we all have our crosses to bear in life but never in my life have I suffered such work stress and pressure, doing 14 hour days to keep my staff in a job, pretending at home everything is fine to the hubby and kids, trying to bleeping keep my house tidy, be a good dog mum and somewhere in that work out.
We all have different responsibilities but this fanny fart can STF up pretending he knows what graft is.
bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am all for being prepared (albeit not to the level oor Marionette prepares for autumn, Wintum and Christmas) but WTAF is he doing buying a holiday wardrobe a full year in advance?! All his evening outfits sorted he says. He's a couple of beige meals away from needing to size up in it all, never mind the tee shirts. Risky strategy.
I am looking forward to the proposed fashion show of said Primani polyester.
One stray spark from lighting a wax melt mixed with shart gas and it will all go up like a flare!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.