Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thought he couldnae go oan his holibags because there was no one to look after rayne the wain without comprising Princess Marions security??

He disnae half talk a lot of pish

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anything that costs a lot of money is always “from Derek” - think he’s keeping himself right benefits wise? Maybe it’s why they’re not getting married any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he have his own concept of time because I swear a year or so back they had been together 4/5 years & now its ten !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am also on a bespoke holiday journee this weekend, flights to Gdańsk were £3 from Luton 😂 if he wanted to travel more, he would!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He's not booking a big party despite looking at two venues and he doesn't want fuss.

A party would be the best night ever but as he doesn't was fuss... he just wants an intimate dinner at the fanciest place with his closest people and he'll have another night with all his pals, a couple of wee overnights with Derek but no big fuss for his birthday - its just a number. Oh and of course his holiday a year later but it's for his birthday - but no fuss.

Looked at the venue, balloon person, decorating etc but he'd be doing it for everybody else, and then he classic "I don't think i could fill a room as I doesn't know enough people" 😂 😂 He could count his pals on both hands and there would be 30 of them.

Marion ... its not just your captions that don't make any sense FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am also on a bespoke holiday journee this weekend, flights to Gdańsk were £3 from Luton 😂 if he wanted to travel more, he would!
And our hotel per night was cheaper than his Molton Brown soap bottle holder!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm hoping he doesn't give details of the holiday as I would be tempted to book. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be 😂
it’d be like a live version of Benidorm. I’d be tempted to book too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll happily bet my first born child that there will be a reason as to why it gets cancelled/they don't end up going. Either an explosion of sharts drowning them in the bedsit or no one to look after Rayn so the treatit holiday from Deek gets cancelled. Betting on it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'll happily bet my first born child that there will be a reason as to why it gets cancelled/they don't end up going. Either an explosion of sharts drowning them in the bedsit or no one to look after Rayn so the treatit holiday from Deek gets cancelled. Betting on it 😆
100% they won’t go, I doubt it’s even booked. He’ll either make an excuse not to go or he’ll stay off insta for a week, fake tan and pretend he’s been.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your priorities ur aw rang ma lovelie, ah bet youse don't even huv Jo Malone haun wash fur guests.
Ah must confess, ah don’t. But I also don’t even have a soap bottle holder, so wouldn’t have anywhere to put the Jo Malone anyhow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A week leading it up to, "I'm nooooo welllllll."
Her nerves are going to be shot to tit. "Land this plane the nooo, ahm getting off, drap me tae the bus, so aye."
Snapchat-1490608183.jpg
Snapchat-225404603.jpg
Snapchat-1268773862.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Until I see proof of confirmation email, detailing flights and accommodation (obviously minus GDOR details) I won’t believe they’re going anywhere.
So many questions. Do they have passports? Do they get assistance for their lanyards? What sub cream brand can he #aff link? Does Derek know?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Until I see proof of confirmation email, detailing flights and accommodation (obviously minus GDOR details) I won’t believe they’re going anywhere.
So many questions. Do they have passports? Do they get assistance for their lanyards? What sub cream brand can he #aff link? Does Derek know?
He stated on Tuesday Deek doena have a passport so he hot-troted somewhere to order one that takes 10 weeks to arrive.

Bear in mind Deek hasna been abroad - ever - but used to be in the Orange Army (so he should have to go to an interview).

They were going to save up but behold Deek has booked them a holiday the noo far next year.

After this NY is on the cards.

I believe he doesna get on with sun tan lotion so expect him to be covered up or under the umbrella all tha time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.