Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s about 1700 miles oot his lane, bunker bar is in Glasgow (Hope Street?) and as someone who goes to Ibiza and Cafe Mambo (smell the wealth/bar bill) Those are NOT cafe mambo straws ๐Ÿ˜‚

47141E8D-7901-4B7B-9CBB-FB35F1B79B9D.jpeg
7578B21F-CD1A-4A94-8B26-DDBD9F4A64CE.jpeg
EC6B1151-B8CA-43FC-AA77-26ACCF3CEAB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If bust a move and Yaldy! aren't in the next thread title I'll be crabbit ma lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heโ€™s going to carpet machine the carpet this week ma lovelies. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Laughed, it sort of went down the wrong hole. Farted, bit of wee. #classy #orderlyqueuetattlers
I know I'll wake up in the middle of the night laughing about all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™m going to present to you exhibit A Mr McKnight.

Now tell me where you really went on the 4th of March 2014.

It will be a lot easier for you if you tell us now.

๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ

A600F7FA-F6AD-44D5-AAFB-868CB166FD84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as others see us"
- Rabbie Burns, To a louse

Bespowing youse aw with some Shire culture tonight my lovelies!

Tattle is the power, and if Mario has been on here today, then the commentary around his old FB posts should have him cringing into his new orange cushions. And he is a fecking louse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His presence on the internet should embarrass him. get remembering those passwords cuntio mccuntface

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This thread has been on fire today. I was having a really crappy day and Iโ€™m now clutching my beak and hoosecoat and howling with laughter. Love you tattley folks xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
His presence on the internet should embarrass him. get remembering those passwords cuntio mccuntface
Iโ€™ll bet heโ€™s pacing a hole into his crapet as we speak. Calling us all every bleep under the sun ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ll bet heโ€™s pacing a hole into his crapet as we speak. Calling us all every bleep under the sun ๐Ÿ˜‚
In my case he'd be right. ๐Ÿ˜‚
But I've never posted personal stuff on the interwebs, I'm amazed that people do it so casually. Also I'm crap at remembering passwords.
Mario is in a hole he dug himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish he would apply and be accepted for some kind of reality television show. Iโ€™m watching Married at First Sight and was just thinking how it would be hilarious to see him on something like this where his bitchy side could be EXPOSED as he does all his usual dramatics and becomes crabbit.com

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this thread. Iโ€™m struggling atm feeling low and this thread makes me smile. Veering back in to my own lain now lovelies
This is exactly why I love this thread. Everyone is really funny with their comments and down to earth friendly. Always guaranteed to lifty mood reading this thread. I'm trying to join in more but I'm just not as funny ๐Ÿคญ the way everyone types in the Scottish accent is the best!

Hope you feel better and just stay on this thread with some very funny genuine people who will make us all smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish he would apply and be accepted for some kind of reality television show. Iโ€™m watching Married at First Sight and was just thinking how it would be hilarious to see him on something like this where his bitchy side could be EXPOSED as he does all his usual dramatics and becomes crabbit.com
I'm watching as well and he'd be perfect ๐Ÿคฃ

This is exactly why I love this thread. Everyone is really funny with their comments and down to earth friendly. Always guaranteed to lifty mood reading this thread. I'm trying to join in more but I'm just not as funny ๐Ÿคญ the way everyone types in the Scottish accent is the best!

Hope you feel better and just stay on this thread with some very funny genuine people who will make us all smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just be yourself love and it'll come naturally ๐Ÿ’ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This has happened to me before, and l think it's because the page is still loading content.
Click on the thunderbolt icon where I've put the arrow. Let the page load, then click on the bell next to it.
After that just let the page load for a few seconds in future ๐Ÿ‘
Thunderbolt?
Blimey, a sequinned bow tie, and braces. Sooo much going on in the pics. Ded. ๐Ÿ˜‚
The poor niece, bet she read that and said duck off.
He really did think he was something special ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never seen it but guessing it does what it says on the tin, people get married without having seen each other before.
Can you imagine walking down the aisle and being greeted by Marion in a Primark suit in the scent cheap and nasty and size 10-11.
I'd be off like a shot ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.