Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madge, you’re deleted and blocked for even mentioning Marion’s thrushy boaby head t me. 🤮 You’ve put me right aff ma criss and joose that I’ve got laid oot on ma tapas table for later while watching his Q&A.
Ah'm saving youse fae looking like Marion, putting youse aff eating. And saving youse money oan buying fillum night boaxes when youse kin just haud the packet of criss. Thank me later 🥔♥🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s tagged Katie price oan that app, she’s desperate for that collab, maybe his newest client

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those shoes look like NHS special shoes. The fat witches thighs are wobbling even more in her leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I said it when he wet his knickers when she followed him. I wouldn't be boasting about that plastic car crash

Screenshot_20230408-185337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noo that Katie Pwice looks like a shot putter she'll be able to bench press the Beirut twigs, so aye.

Spending agin...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s tagged Katie price oan that app, she’s desperate for that collab, maybe his newest client
At first glance ah thought it wuz Pete Burns, she looks awful. Matches her awful character I suppose.

Canni wait fur Marion tae start the plastic surgery tae look like the Pwicey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marion showing us his new trainers, didn't he get baby blue ones fo Christmas? So why the need for 2, odd ball.
I was waiting for the caption in his post to say new trainers 👌 tretit masel! Ohh btw I got last ones sold out 👌
Usually Marion ALWAYS seems the get the last on stock in shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He forgot his Q&A :eek:
So tomorrow after his hair cut - there's nothing left to cut you fool 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone help me I think I’m going mad at my mums in Scotland trying to explain Derek in the orange clan to her partner from
Glasgow did I dream this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's forgotten to send in some Q's from his other phone that's why.

Everyone is either blocked or the new followers are unable to ask because he turned oaf his dm's - the fool.

339977962_1446700872736398_8354934206749340150_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When was his hair last cut, 2 weeks ago?. Butchers cut take 2.
I can't wait to see this again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m so excited fae the morras pics of her feeling herself after Sweeny Todd has cut his hair again wae a knife and fork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone has actually told him she planned her day around his Q and A. They're as backward as him 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was it just me who was really looking forward to Q&A 🤣 in my defence I've had a horrible cold this last week and I could do with a laugh!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.