Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her legs get dandruff. It always shocks me how hairy his legs are. Just donโ€™t expect it on him
He's a real man ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ah canni believe ah jist typed that, wull block and report masel' and never message this page again. ๐Ÿ˜ž
---
I think he's changed the Maws make to Claire but it's actually Michelle and Alan, you know Eric and Beth's neighbours ๐Ÿค” he's so full of tit
Ah thought that as well, as at first ah thought he wuz watching that on the tele, fell asleep and dreamt it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's a real man ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ah canni believe ah jist typed that, wull block and report masel' and never message this page again. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Get right back in yer ain lane doll and give your heid a shake, manly + Maz do not go together ๐Ÿคฎ those hairy wee leggies were 100% filtered ๐Ÿคฃ

Spine bright, tattie hearts to ya hen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get right back in yer ain lane doll and give your heid a shake, manly + Maz do not go together ๐Ÿคฎ those hairy wee leggies were 100% filtered ๐Ÿคฃ

Spine bright, tattie hearts to ya hen
I'm already in witness protection and booked some plastic surgery #madgewho

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been on the news about an S Club7 member dying. Let's see if the little scroat jumps on the grief wagon like he usually does๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just been on the news about an Sclub7 member dying. Let's see if the little scroat jumps on the grief wagon like he usually does๐Ÿ™„
No doubt it will take him back! Right back to his WILLLLDDDDD teenage years. Wonder what the wee bawbag looked like then

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just been on the news about an S Club7 member dying. Let's see if the little scroat jumps on the grief wagon like he usually does๐Ÿ™„
And somehow he will link trolls and tattle to mental health and how you never know what someone is going through.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No doubt it will take him back! Right back to his WILLLLDDDDD teenage years. Wonder what the wee bawbag looked like then
He might offer tae cover Paul's place fur the tour. He probably kens aw the dance moves #takemeback #choooiinnn

• Haha
Pedalo vibes ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜
---

๐Ÿคญ
View attachment 2078394
---
Mair like wan brain cell between youse and nae debates.

Whatever it is it's still bigger than his bathroom.

View attachment 2078498View attachment 2078499
Ah think us Tattlers shud dae a shart ...ah mean flash mob dance ootside Beirut towers fur his birthday.

So if youse kin aw start learning the
R. .O.U.T.I.N.E oan below link #notanad that'll be ab fab ma lovelies ๐Ÿ˜˜

This was 110 weeks ago, so just over 2 years. So here we have man in his late 30s filming himself dancing to his wee boom box in his bedroom? And apparently WEโ€™RE the jealous trolls? Make it make sense. I last did that in about 1995 when I was trying to pretend I was a DJ while recording the top 40 off the radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heโ€™s going to do a deep clean of his โ€œhouseโ€ tomorrow lol. It would legit take 60 mins to clean that postage stamp ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh and heโ€™s doing his Q&A in 2 parts, first part tomorrow night. What a sad fucker he truly is. Saturday night and heโ€™s doing a Q&A with no doubt messages heโ€™s sent to himself. Ah hens Iโ€™m buckling myself in for this Easter treat xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A cleaning account but can't be bothered to record any cleaning.

No plans this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly feel I click on the ๐Ÿคฃ face on everyone's posts! You guys have cracked me up today. I'm back from holiday but the joy of Easter for me won't be seeing ma wains rolling eggs or the Easter Bunny delivering copious amounts of chocolate, it'll be this q+a from our resident influencer who has never influenced anyone to do anyone but stick in at school ๐Ÿ˜‚

He's havering, that wee flat would take 3-4 hours to gut at the most. Maz, start with your make up drawer, it's all gone off and well out of date #binbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good evening ma lovelies, I treatit masel to a wee watch of Marionโ€™s โ€˜flashing to the postieโ€™ stories earlier. I wonder if the poor postie has ever recovered fae the trauma of seeing his wee mushroom boaby. ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why I bother watching his stories, I either should "duck OFF" straight away and switch off or I watch them and still shout "duck OFF" ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So, he has no plans except for deep cleaning the hovel flat hoose - it's going to be lovely so I bet he hates the thought of not having nothing to do with anyone and feels bitter at others enjoying themselves. He could go out by himself, grab a coffee and go for a walk, even take his brother's dog for a walk, but no, he's too much of a miserable, unfit bastard so pretends he needs to "deep clean"! ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know why I bother watching his stories, I either should "duck OFF" straight away and switch off or I watch them and still shout "duck OFF" ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So, he has no plans except for deep cleaning the hovel flat hoose - it's going to be lovely so I bet he hates the thought of not having nothing to do with anyone and feels bitter at others enjoying themselves. He could go out by himself, grab a coffee and go for a walk, even take his brother's dog for a walk, but no, he's too much of a miserable, unfit bastard so pretends he needs to "deep clean"! ๐Ÿ˜‘
Will spray whole house with chemicals while lighting 50 wax melts.

Then will meet wee Deek efter wurk and go fur either a Castlevecchi or Jam Jars #delish #deserved #treatit

Whit a life.

• Haha
Will spray whole house with chemicals while lighting 50 wax melts.

Then will meet wee Deek efter wurk and go fur either a Castlevecchi or Jam Jars #delish #deserved #treatit

Whit a life.
followed by a day to โ€˜resetโ€™ and some โ€˜me timeโ€™ tomorrow. Maybe over to the sisters for another rotten roast dinner with apricots on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.