Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I've abandoned ship. Even a mega Twix can't get me through that 🤷‍♀️
Dig in, get back to it. The bit near the end where he talks about his joab is his joab and this app isnae his joab because it’s no the career for him because his career is the career for him and no this app but things are coming on this app and he is gonea make money from the app but noe make a career is particularly amusing. Completely ties him self in knots!

#don’t forget to tell the tax man Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Why do people like him (and by that I mean the Hinch Mafia and wannabes) always assume people are just jealous when they have a difference of opinion. I'm not jealous at all mate. I have a house with a front and back door, I've got a gorgeous little boy, a husband that loves me, I take several holidays a year (smell the wealth) and because of my husbands extremely successful job that is his job, we're looking into a relocation to another part of the world (I won't say where. I don't want to compromise my security!) for the pure adventure of living somewhere new.

We're not jealous babes. We're sick of people being handed out freebies who don't deserve it, while the rest of the country struggles, and then complaining about the position they PUT THEMSELVES IN! You wanted to be a famous influencer. You put yourself out there. You weren't just plucked from obscurity. Now you have to take the shit that comes along with it. Or alternatively, close down your Insta and get a real job!
This all day long. Well said.

I'm not saying the following btw hens to be a show off or anything like that but I am saying it in the hope that if Martin/Chicken Little does read here then he can see that every time he says someone is jealous, they fucking aren't. I need that penny to drop for him because I am so sick to death of these 'influencers' thinking they are something or they deserve all the free shit they are handed and trying to justify it because its a joke.

I have a nice life and wouldn't swap mine with his even if you offered me all the money and freebies in the world.
I have a lovely house with a front and back garden - when the sun shines we can have BBQ's and don't have to worry about the junkies coming to fight us for the tin foil we use to cover the burgers for their crackpipes.
My partner has just treated himself to an IX3 - he works hard, more than 30 mins a week so deserved, spine bright Mr Tinkerbell cat.
We go away every month on an overnight stay or a holiday - next holiday is in 2 weeks.
My cat actually has the run of the house, isn't poisoned to death by wax melts, has shit loads of beds and toys including 2 big cat trees.
I have a great social life - real friends and a loving family, not people I've met through insta who rummage in my cupboards and take the piss out of me,
I have a sofa that isn't made from concrete slabs and it doesn't look like I'm in a morgue when I'm lying on it.
I know how to cook so don't have to eat out everynight in boring, beige establishments and call it a treat.
we have a big rainfall shower and a bath so when I use my molton brown shower gel or bubble bath it is actually really relaxing unlike what I can imagine a shower in Mario's pencil case shower would be.

I could go on and on but I won't - nothing about Martin's life is envious. Not one single thing so I would love to know how he thinks people are jealous?

The gifted items don't overly bother me. (Martin doesn't actually get that many compared to others - his tables/coffee table/sofa are all hideous and I wouldn't want them even if I had nothing) - I just wish more insta huns owned it when they are gifted stuff. Stop with the shitty Q&A's as if you are doing us a favour. Stop pretending you paid for it when you didn't. I thought Greedy's Q&A about the kitchen was ridiculous and I'm glad she is getting the backlash. How can you be gifted all this stuff and think its ok?

I feel the tide is turning on these instahuns now, people are sick of their shit. I'm here for it.

Anyway, I veered the fuck out of my lane sorry about that hens - hard to get across what I'm trying to say, i think watching Fat Martin kills my brain cells. xoxoxoxo

edited to add - I don't mean that to sound like material things matter because they don't - its about making memories with the ones we love, doing things we enjoy, being surrounded by good people and martin just hasn't got that. He lives way above his station, likely in debt to his eyeballs to please people he doesn't know on an app he says he doesn't care about. its sad as fuck he just assumes people are jealous. I do feel bad for him at times then remember he is a horrible fat cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my God 😭 clutching my beak at the in the wild photo. Husband asked what I was laughing at and for some reason I thought I was Pam from Gavin and Stacey and replied “It’s all the drama Mick, I just love it”
Disclaimer, the husband is no called Mick, I just veered oot ma lane 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
"I'm so past talking about this.."

10 minutes later..

"Ahv nothing mair to say about it.."

Another 10 minutes...

"I'm done talking about these people..."

And another 10 minutes..

"I could write the book on trolls but ahm sooo fuckin done with it..."

Aye you sound over it Mario hen 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinpab

He's fumming tonight, pure venom ma lovelies, not gonna lie can't stop laughing in ma #shitpit hens 💎
He’d soon change his tune if he knew Greedy made over a quarter of a million pounds last year. What did he make, a couple of bottles of Lenor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A wee day out for dumb and dumbest.

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1
Cheltenham (Marion in a dress & fascinator) - 100/1
Walking through the sands abroad with a cocktail in their hands* - 1,000,000/1

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Totally sent these to himself. You can practically hear him reading them out loud 😂

I'm not one to look down my nose at anyone despite living the lifestyle I'm in now. l grew up in a council house and l never forget my roots. But him l will. He's the dregs of society as far as I'm concerned 🧐

View attachment 2089825
He’s “taught us all how to budget” 🤣🤣🤣 Fuck off!!! Now that’s one deluded dimwit right there. If they’d said get into debt and buy shit we don’t need then ok. But budget 😳 I’m going back to bed. That’s me done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Babybail93

VIP Member
Asking fae pet insurance recommendations and noo the cat is being sick…… I feel a Gypsy Rose Blanchard jurneh coming oan ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Who’s asking him how he manages to make time to clean? It’s two polly pocket sized men in a shoebox with no hobbies, all they do is watch telly, no guests, no fun, how could a mess possibly happen?!
---
He was never giving advice to house buyers??? 😂😂😂😂😂
The advice was get a couch a bed a kettle a toaster and a cosy blanket 😂 couldn’t make it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Shmebulock

Screenshot_20230409_093439_Instagram.jpg

She looks terrified 🙁 I have 2 cats, both over 10 years old I've had them from kittens and they have never had this defensive pose or scared look that Rayn has. I feel so bad for her, I wish someone could rescue her 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Why do people like him (and by that I mean the Hinch Mafia and wannabes) always assume people are just jealous when they have a difference of opinion. I'm not jealous at all mate. I have a house with a front and back door, I've got a gorgeous little boy, a husband that loves me, I take several holidays a year (smell the wealth) and because of my husbands extremely successful job that is his job, we're looking into a relocation to another part of the world (I won't say where. I don't want to compromise my security!) for the pure adventure of living somewhere new.

We're not jealous babes. We're sick of people being handed out freebies who don't deserve it, while the rest of the country struggles, and then complaining about the position they PUT THEMSELVES IN! You wanted to be a famous influencer. You put yourself out there. You weren't just plucked from obscurity. Now you have to take the shit that comes along with it. Or alternatively, close down your Insta and get a real job!

• Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So to summarise -

1. Suffers with really bad back pain but has a soft mattress although worried his joab will wreck his body.
2. People judge him for being a cleaner but as soon as they see he’s an influencer their attitude changes.
3. Giving advice to first time house buyers. LOL.
4. Hasn’t accepted any big offers but recently there have been some that he’s considering. He’s said that about a million times so won’t hold me breath.
5. Doesn’t like his new skin products but got something he’s been using for 5 days and seen instant results but skin still looks like sandpaper.

Feel free to add anything ahv missed anything Ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Charlotte Greedy doesn't deserve the fame/money/status she has gained over the past couple of years. She should've been charged along with her ex. Of all the influencers for him to defend, he made a bad choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39