Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keh? I no understand πŸ˜©πŸ€”
My brain 🀯 is he upset his queen who allows him to ponse of the country with countless hand me outs for his petty cash tin Sturgeon is under the spotlight for criminal activities 🧐 or is this him trying to act like he has any clue about current affairs πŸ₯±

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A cleaning account but says he can't be bothered to film cleaning πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ isnt that the whole point of all these boring cleaning accounts tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe he needs to go on a change the name of his account journey πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A cleaning account but says he can't be bothered to film cleaning πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ isnt that the whole point of all these boring cleaning accounts tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He'll be sat on his ever expanding ass watching the telly 🀣 clock watching for his #treat #fuckit beige dinner when Didums clocks off

I need to get off tattle, I've a day oot planned, see you later pals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is that poor cats whole world. A stupid little bed that looks so uncomfortable (no way she could stretch or even turn around without falling of it) and one tiny scratch post. It’s so sad 😞

B76789E0-D951-41FD-82EF-10DBD80EBED1.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Q&A's here we come.
Thought he didn't like chocolate and sweet things, hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Weird. He's gutted the hoose and he said he doesn't do it that often, just when it needs it. Yet he brags about gutting the hoose fae top tae bottom every morning before work. Make it make sense microchip which one is it or are the lies finally catching up with your fat arse πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks Marion for showing us tattler witches Rayns toys, scratch post looks fairly new mind you. Soo ayye that's all from me amm so busy dolls can't be on tattle but I'm going catch up with you bunch of Legends. Sprine bright Happy Saterday. Tons love Isa πŸ’Ž
---

His account should be named howtodonothingwithyour_life or Ourbenefitslife

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Krystal meths newest creation - a jobby on a stick! Bespoke!
View attachment 2085895
Dammit, youse beat me tae it, that's what my first thought wuz! Thought he wuz gonni announce a wee collab wi his Krystal Meth, joabby oan a stick a bespoke product inspired by Marion. 🀣

Using Dettol which is toxic to cats to clean floor where Rayn's water and food bowl are. 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So the floor has been scrubbed, steamed and moppedπŸ€”, but no record of it???? Aye right on, stop talking crap you have wiped a mop over it and that's it.
I thought the bathroom cabinet in the living room was white, is my eyes or is it grey and I missed him changing it?

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dammit, youse beat me tae it, that's what my first thought wuz! Thought he wuz gonni announce a wee collab wi his Krystal Meth, joabby oan a stick a bespoke product inspired by Marion. 🀣

Using Dettol which is toxic to cats to clean floor where Rayn's water and food bowl are. 😞
Too fast fur me hen wisnae takin your quote we all just share the same brain so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the floor has been scrubbed, steamed and moppedπŸ€”, but no record of it???? Aye right on, stop talking crap you have wiped a mop over it and that's it.
I thought the bathroom cabinet in the living room was white, is my eyes or is it grey and I missed him changing it?
He must have had a few sharting incidents when he was bent over scrubbing the floor that's why he had to scrub, mop and steam the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That small hallway..cluttered they lanterns were by the bed for weeks now in the hall, cat bed, lanterns, radiator cover full of CrAp.
Radiator cover large lantern, one diffusers and his fake plant would be enough.
He has so much unnecessary stuff.
Walking around that wee flat must be like the sideshow bob scene in the Simpsons where he’s just constantly standing on rakes. Just always something in the road

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That small hallway..cluttered they lanterns were by the bed for weeks now in the hall, cat bed, lanterns, radiator cover full of CrAp.
Radiator cover large lantern, one diffusers and his fake plant would be enough.
He has so much unnecessary stuff.
He’s go mare shite in that tiny hallway than I have in ma whole 25ft Square lounge (smell the wealth)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sun is out in Glasgow, old firm kick off at half 12 and auld fart Marion McKnight is kicking back indoors with a cuppa and a jobby lolly. If that was my life I would be pleading for a one way flight to Switzerland.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.