Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he for real? Ate out again I've lost count how much he has ate out this week and it's only MunDay.
Is that the line he uses on Deed Deek Soo much meat babe.
I can see why Hello fresh don't use him because he doesn't cook. In bed for 7pm it's freezing, more like doesn't want to or can't afford to have heating on, eating out saves using their electricity.
Didn't he once say the bedroom was coldest room? So why not be in living room? Silly me because you've got cold flooring Marion.
Tons blessings dolls 💎
---

Deed Deek and Rayn having a moment praying, manifesting that one day they'll wake up and Marion be gone back to Adrossan or realise it was all just a nightmare they've had.
Maybe that's why wee Deek is always high, so he still has hope Maron is a hallucination fae the 'herbal' fags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Article recommended for me today 😂. Would explain all his sharing clips / photos of blokes he fancies. He would like a ‘wander’ but I think Deek is stuck with his soon to be the wrong side of forty, fat, flatulent flatmate fiancé with the humongous hooter.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Article recommended for me today 😂. Would explain all his sharing clips / photos of blokes he fancies. He would like a ‘wander’ but I think Deek is stuck with his soon to be the wrong side of forty, fat, flatulent flatmate fiancé with the humongous hooter.
Marion wishes, he's lucky to have got wee Deek snared 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys and gals, please tell me.

I need to go oot on Thursday but I think today is Wednesday or maybe Saturday.

I really don't know anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why's he saying he needs us to get up?! Marylebone I've been up since 7am, portioned out stew I'd cooked over night in the slow cooker, stripped and remade bed (no sharting here tho), done my organised mum method tasks, pegged my washing out on the line (smell the wealth), seen my teen off to school as he isn't on Easter hols until Thursday, showered, skincare done, walked dog round the block and all done by 10.30am. I'm now sat in my back garden with a cuppa relaxing before I go to work for an 8 hour shift (nae 30min shifts there hens)

YOU need to get up, YOU need inspiring to create a better life, we do not need you inspiring us ya wee sack of spuds.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When Mario tells you he needs you to GET UP today but you've already been awake for almost five hours, have been working for the last two hours (with another 6 to go) and also have all the household stuff to fit in around that, while also finding the time to feed yourself and your child and get some exercise in because it's good for your mental health. Meanwhile he'll barely leave the bedsit except maybe for his 40 minute work shift and to cram his face with some beige tit. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mario, feck off you little dictator, then feck off some more 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why's he saying he needs us to get up?! Marylebone I've been up since 7am, portioned out stew I'd cooked over night in the slow cooker, stripped and remade bed (no sharting here tho), done my organised mum method tasks, pegged my washing out on the line (smell the wealth), seen my teen off to school as he isn't on Easter hols until Thursday, showered, skincare done, walked dog round the block and all done by 10.30am. I'm now sat in my back garden with a cuppa relaxing before I go to work for an 8 hour shift (nae 30min shifts there hens)

YOU need to get up, YOU need inspiring to create a better life, we do not need you inspiring us ya wee sack of spuds.
Same as me; done a load of washing, hung it out, walked the dog, cleaned the chickens, written a shopping list, made a couple of phone calls just having a coffee before heading into Greenhouse to pot on some plants! All in all a very normal morning as was yours and most other folks living in the real world.

People get up to go to work, look after kids, see friends, care for family, do life admin, go on holiday, walk their dogs…live their lives! All things Mario appears to be missing in his.

I hate his line in toxic positivity. If you are struggling in life and can’t get up then phone your GP and get help!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same as me; done a load of washing, hung it out, walked the dog, cleaned the chickens, written a shopping list, made a couple of phone calls just having a coffee before heading into Greenhouse to pot on some plants! All in all a very normal morning as was yours and most other folks living in the real world.

People get up to go to work, look after kids, see friends, care for family, do life admin, go on holiday, walk their dogs…live their lives! All things Mario appears to be missing in his.

I hate his line in toxic positivity. If you are struggling in life and can’t get up then phone your GP and get help!
Toxic positivity is exactly what it is. So many influencers (and wannabes *ahem* Mario *ahem) are guilty of this. It's okay to not be 100% happy all the time. And if you're unhappy, some wannabe Hinch telling you to GET UP isn't going to fix that! Happiness comes from within. Not some pointless quote you read online. Actually mah quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Toxic positivity is exactly what it is. So many influencers (and wannabes *ahem* Mario *ahem) are guilty of this. It's okay to not be 100% happy all the time. And if you're unhappy, some wannabe Hinch telling you to GET UP isn't going to fix that! Happiness comes from within. Not some pointless quote you read online. Actually mah quote.
Lorno with her counsellor qual on the back of a fag packet/zoflo bottle. bleeping idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if any of us are going to take life advice from a bald fat hermit who has no friends, no social life and lives in an A4 sized bedsit above some junkies, is in debt up to his eyeballs, has no goals in life and never leaves Paisley. Does anyone know if there are any mental institutions in or around the Glasgow area that he may have escaped from my lovelies? I'm on about those types with the padded cells and the straight jackets because I think he's done a runner from one. He is warped.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I need you to get up”. We have all been up for hours with kids, work etc. it’s called life 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As if any of us are going to take life advice from a bald fat hermit who has no friends, no social life and lives in an A4 sized bedsit above some junkies, is in debt up to his eyeballs, has no goals in life and never leaves Paisley. Does anyone know if there are any mental institutions in or around the Glasgow area that he may have escaped from my lovelies? I'm on about those types with the padded cells and the straight jackets because I think he's done a runner from one. He is warped.
Leverndale is only a wee bus ride away fae him so aye.

Im also no sure if McGills runs a service tae Carstairs but that’s always an option too. Crimes against humanity regularly committed, so oan and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.