Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've just shown a clip of the Barbie film on This Morning, and it's Mario alright...Tacky and for the childish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amazing 👏 I actually read this as "come oan Barbie, let's go sharty" as that's all I think of on this thread!! Back intae my own laine I go.
That has got to be the next title!

Thread Suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Helllooooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I lurk here in my downtime from the hinch thread, still cannae get a hang of the lingo, but I’m trying, thought I’d comment to try and get involved, cos if ya don’t know you ya gotta get to know…….. anyway, probs not enough spelling mistakes but I’m putting myself out there 😂😂😂
Just wanted to say……. He’s an odd little goblin isn’t he?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Helllooooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I lurk here in my downtime from the hinch thread, still cannae get a hang of the lingo, but I’m trying, thought I’d comment to try and get involved, cos if ya don’t know you ya gotta get to know…….. anyway, probs not enough spelling mistakes but I’m putting myself out there 😂😂😂
Just wanted to say……. He’s an odd little goblin isn’t he?!
Welcome ma lovelie, a good starting point is Marionisms oan his wiki. Ah canni wait till youse get tae see his singing fur first time. #memories #takemebaaaack #choon 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah'm calling it noo, he's gonni huv a Barbie themed party fur his 40th.
Screenshot_20230405-131643.png

Invites wull be aw his pals oan that app, cos he disnae huv real pals.

Then when the party finishes at 6pm he will allow wee Ken ...ah mean Deek tae huv his wicked way wi Barbie Marion oan the shell chair in the boudoir, right next tae the mouldy bit ...oan the wall, no Marion's mouldy mangina.
Screenshot_20230405-131912.png

Ah'm hoping fur an invite, saving up ma petty cash tae buy him these bad boys.
Screenshot_20230405-131751.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Then when the party finishes at 6pm he will allow wee Ken ...ah mean Deek tae huv his wicked way wi Barbie Marion oan the shell chair in the boudoir, right next tae the mouldy bit ...oan the wall, no Marion's mouldy mangina.
Naw I’ve just dropped ma tea doon ma pjs laughing at this (#deserved day aff ma luvlies) you nasty troll🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.