Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they've been trying to get the new sofa up the flat stairs for the last 3 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For the wiki.

#Peppergate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Going through Thread 42 again hens and i Cannae believe one of yous has said wee deek looks like George Michael. Yous aw need to wash your Kerry katonas if that’s the case mA lovelies so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He lost his rag in Asda because he dropped a box of pepper? Grow up Maz you moron. Once i knocked a whole bottle of red wine off the end of the checkout into where the cashier sits, it smashed and literally soaked her feet and splashed up her trousers. Yeah, I was a bit embarrassed but I would never shout and lose my rag, I was just massively apologetic. Mazda seriously needs to grow up, as for saying its because people know him now, nah you ain't famous Maz.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whit a laugh this thread has been the night ma lovelies! Av been pure battering they lethal drinks wae pals 👉 🍹 since 4pm. Am now steamin and pishin masel laughing.
Best thread on tattle and nae debates! Love youse aw 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mornin ma lovelies happy S A T U R D A Y. do we think she's going to emerge oot her pit the day or will we need to keep trawling over the old days? Another of my faves, the cooncil pannin the letter box in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Margot will be racing to Home Bargs today to buy Hinch’s new cow pat scented fabric conditioner.

If we’re lucky we might get his sniffing the bottle faces again!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hellooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I've not posted on here in months, sorry if what I'm about to post has already been mentioned, I can't stand reading about him any more because he is such a liar. So regarding his blue tick, I just wanted to say, it means nothing, him and his minions think that's him made the big time lol, my friend, who is no-one on Instagram with under 1000 followers has a blue tick, they told me how and I checked, Instagram has changed what the tick means, it's not just "celeb/influencer" it's anyone can apply now as long as you use your given name and send a copy of some sort of ID, it's just to verify you are a real person, I'll attach a screenshot, but just look up Instagram blue tick help info and it tells you there, it's for anyone now as long as you can provide proof thst it's you, it comes with various different conditions like you can't change name from your identification and you have to register with Meta/Facebook etc, but he must have found that out and applied, you can still get if you are an influencer etc, but it states it no longer proves that you are something special, Joe bloggs can apply now and get it as its just verification thst you are a real person. Sorry for long winded message. Spine bright and all that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's baaaaaack! 😂
Feeling a tad delicate as out in the toon last night and watching that has made my head spin. Has he got a mirror in front of his mirror on the dressing table? I haven’t the strength to go back for another look. And I hate Ellie Goulding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy S A T R U D A Y ma lovelies. Hope you'se are aww well..
In this new dayn of flat head..

Screenshot_20230325_103840_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Hellooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I've not posted on here in months, sorry if what I'm about to post has already been mentioned, I can't stand reading about him any more because he is such a liar. So regarding his blue tick, I just wanted to say, it means nothing, him and his minions think that's him made the big time lol, my friend, who is no-one on Instagram with under 1000 followers has a blue tick, they told me how and I checked, Instagram has changed what the tick means, it's not just "celeb/influencer" it's anyone can apply now as long as you use your given name and send a copy of some sort of ID, it's just to verify you are a real person, I'll attach a screenshot, but just look up Instagram blue tick help info and it tells you there, it's for anyone now as long as you can provide proof thst it's you, it comes with various different conditions like you can't change name from your identification and you have to register with Meta/Facebook etc, but he must have found that out and applied, you can still get if you are an influencer etc, but it states it no longer proves that you are something special, Joe bloggs can apply now and get it as its just verification thst you are a real person. Sorry for long winded message. Spine bright and all that.
The bit in there that says it doesn't mean you're important! Suck on that Maz. I'm just off to get myself a blue tick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bit in there that says it doesn't mean you're important! Suck on that Maz. I'm just off to get myself a blue tick
I know, that made me laugh too much. I wish there was a way everyone can see it, Mazda=NOT IMPORTANT 🤣

Well hope you all have a good day and spread the word that mazda is not important, I'm away tae dae ma joab that is actually ma joab.
BLUE TICKS FUR YEEEEES AWE. 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it @MrAndMr ? He used tae make me fair pish masel 😂
Yes, that’s exactly who I meant ma lovelie. I’m not sure if they still post but I haven’t noticed them since I came back fae my extended Christmas comma break.
---
Ah'm scared to Google that ma lovelie 😬
Go on her thread on here and go back to Thursday night and you’ll see her see through knickers or go on her TikTok and it’s on there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.