Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
Congratulations oor @Madge2022 & thanks tae oor @Babybail93 for always starting a new thread when it isnae even your joab.

Here's a special wee gift for us all tae celebrate #treatit #deserved #badhairlife.

PhotoGrid_1679077110625.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Before Marion posts about Paul O’Grady, just let it be known that Lily Savage would’ve hated him and thought he was a cunt. And that’s aw ahv got tae say the day ma lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Caw1982

VIP Member
Who the fuck does he think he is talking to? Do him a favour and get in the fresh air?
Bitch I live in the fucking countryside, that’s ma life.
Today I went to do a business deal all by myself on the train to London at one of the most exclusive members only clubs with government members from Sri Lanka. I had fine dining and silver service. Smell the wealth. However…… I then came home changed 3 loads of fucking bedding and did my cunt washings and a general tidy. Walked my dog and did my daughters homework.
So fuck your fucking advice up your stupid, useless arse. The strangers you patronise aren’t all dumb as fuck losers like you!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ugh, treating myself in the bath to a bespoke hair removal journeeee. Got to be deemed to be making an effort as Mr Caw taking me for some lethal 🍹 and booked a hot tub room tonight for my birthday. I'm sure he plans on turning it into our very own bumming fort. He can get ta fuck with that but I might treat him to a wee quick missionary 🤣🤣
I'm 40 fucking 1, room service and a burger will be just fine, I can't be arsed with the acrobatics anymore.
I'm crabbit lovelies. Spine bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Very Cherry

VIP Member
I love a dettol bath (IYKYK) but would never use it to clean because of my cat, why? Because it says it on the bloody back!
View attachment 2057515

imbecile using it on his flairs right around Rayn. Poor wee cat defo can’t breathe in that hellhole.
This makes me so sad, poor Rayn. 😔 We had to let our much loved and cared for dog go over the rainbow bridge yesterday due to sudden illness and myself and my whole family are heartbroken. 💔 How can he be so bloody careless using all these chemicals around his cat, when it specifies on the bottle not to use it around cats! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Maybe he sat all through his dinner squinting at his phone trying to work out how to spell ‘colleagues’? Then gave up and went with client cos it was easier 🤣

Colleeg
Caleag
Coleigeue
Colleegue
Coelleag
Coleagea
College
Coleauguae
Client

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hellooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I've not posted on here in months, sorry if what I'm about to post has already been mentioned, I can't stand reading about him any more because he is such a liar. So regarding his blue tick, I just wanted to say, it means nothing, him and his minions think that's him made the big time lol, my friend, who is no-one on Instagram with under 1000 followers has a blue tick, they told me how and I checked, Instagram has changed what the tick means, it's not just "celeb/influencer" it's anyone can apply now as long as you use your given name and send a copy of some sort of ID, it's just to verify you are a real person, I'll attach a screenshot, but just look up Instagram blue tick help info and it tells you there, it's for anyone now as long as you can provide proof thst it's you, it comes with various different conditions like you can't change name from your identification and you have to register with Meta/Facebook etc, but he must have found that out and applied, you can still get if you are an influencer etc, but it states it no longer proves that you are something special, Joe bloggs can apply now and get it as its just verification thst you are a real person. Sorry for long winded message. Spine bright and all that.
Thread Suggestion

"A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh Jesus take the wheel 🥴🤢🥴🤢🥴 I cannae cope with this talk of cheesy dicks

I'm away for a lie down in a very dark room 🤮🤮🤮

Only thing that's keeping me from spewing is remembering they're companions not lovers
Companions like Bert and Ernie. It’s only a matter of time before they get gifted 2 single beds by Danyell 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

muscadet

Chatty Member
Omg he actually does think he’s gods gift on this earth!! Inspiring social workers to quit their jobs and become cleaners 🤣🤣🤣🤣 8.30am and I’m done for the day I canny read any more I’ve got tears steaming down my face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45