Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya hens, happy new thread day, let’s extremely mop kick this into action 🤩 oan a Friday night anawl, whit a bespoke wee treat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does he definitely clean a police station/offices? I find ‘clients’ a bizzare thing to call anything to do with a police station. When I was a student nurse 20 years ago I worked for a nursing agency and I went to all kind of care establishments and some liked you to call the residents/service users/patients - ‘clients’. I found it a bit bizzare. I just wondered if he maybe cleaned a care establishment but then even if he did then he shouldn’t be accepting gifts of that value from his ‘clients’.

Reactions: 18
Na no way so they have actually gone somewhere decent to eat for once and dumdums is wearing a fecking puma trackie!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“We both love true crime cases”. Naw you don’t, thts been all over tiktok and that’s why you got it. Why lie? I just don’t get it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Maz has got himself an accountant and going on a wee self assessment, expenses journey.
Scrap that, the bleep it thick as two short planks. The polis must have had a whip round for the divvy at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Congratulations oor @Madge2022 & thanks tae oor @Babybail93 for always starting a new thread when it isnae even your joab.

Here's a special wee gift for us all tae celebrate #treatit #deserved #badhairlife.

PhotoGrid_1679077110625.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He's such a sad little weirdo to stop his meal, drinks etc.. to show the gram his pictures. He must think no one else has a life...I'm only posting because the adverts are on 😂

Screenshot_20230317-202935_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do l feel he's been on here for a nose?!.
Hi freak face 👋

Screenshot_20230317-204246_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hes openly saying in a public profile he has clients…. Anyone sending screenshots to the HMRC? Martin you better get your books in order and alert universal credit to your earnings sunshine

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe he sat all through his dinner squinting at his phone trying to work out how to spell ‘colleagues’? Then gave up and went with client cos it was easier 🤣

Colleeg
Caleag
Coleigeue
Colleegue
Coelleag
Coleagea
College
Coleauguae
Client

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“Don’t waste what you have in the wrong way in life” ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.