Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the fat slag?
Mazda dinnae make me go find that Missing Person poster of you ma lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The funniest post on here is Mario's CV by @laynelo_

I still laugh like a hyena when I read it.

I’m going in 😂😂😂 ma plans have gone tits up this weeekend so ahm goin to start at the start and see whit happens. So aye 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lmao me to 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 the CV absolutely sends me. “Skills - Klarna!” 💀

If I’m ever feeling down I’ll scroll back some Mario threads to firmly clutch ma beak and so forth 👌🏻
I don’t think it was. This was a couple of years ago but that name doesn’t ring a bell.
---
Think it wiz that very cherry 🍒😜

Found one of his many fans, think @Skyflier6727 wants wee Deek tae join the mile high club and nae debates.

It wasnae me who fancied a piece of wee Deek, he’s jist no for me. Am nae intae 5ft men who wear chavvy wee tracksuits, have gingivitis and smoke whatever he smokes. He’s just no for me ma lovelie. I’ll stick we ma Mr Cherry. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did once refer to him as a wee ride as did a few of us until his sectarian roots were discovered
Noo youse aw want Deek tae bend youse ower the big orange walk drum 🥁 and stick his flute ... right Madge that's plenty 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Noo youse aw want Deek tae bend youse ower the big orange walk drum 🥁 and stick his flute ... right Madge that's plenty 😬
I absolutely refuse to believe they've ever had sex 🤢 they are companions. There is absolutely no way they're getting down and dirty, absolutely no way. The dry hump is as far as it's ever gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I absolutely refuse to believe they've ever had sex 🤢 they are companions. There is absolutely no way they're getting down and dirty, absolutely no way. The dry hump is as far as it's ever gone 🤣
At least we ken with a bespoke tiny postage stamp of a bathroom that Deek isn't bending fatty over the bath....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where's the fat bastard then? How am I supposed to cope without being inspired by his food choices

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know what day it is? Canny tell without Marion’s update each morning. Attention seeking cow. Fake breakdown dots of doom on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know when it's arriving? Seems ages ago he said about it
I'm sorry ma lovelie its not ma joab to know his bespoke calender but we know what Marion's is like it could be tomorrow or Christmas before he reveals all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybes she's in labour.

"So there's a wee secret we've been keeping fae you'se awwww"...
Slow mo camera pans round tae a wee moses basket in the high footfall area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybes she's in labour.

"So there's a wee secret we've been keeping fae you'se awwww"...
Slow mo camera pans round tae a wee moses basket in the high footfall area.
She'd need an epidural just for the conception. Can you imagine? Bent over the bath with wee Deeks baubles slapping against her fat ass. Thats quite enough. 🤢🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Loving all the retro chat ma lovelies, love how it's been just as busy here even without his beak all over that app. Maybe he's in crisis therapy with Lorna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.