Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His buckled shelf has mair curvature than the back of his heid so aye. Weird looking gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well what a treat! He's actually cleaning, plus a wee mop pump 🤣

I don't actually think he has that much clothes, he's just got zero storage. He needs to hire a skip, there isn't one surface free of crap, every corner of carpet has something on it 🤮 unless he's extending into the loft I think he's fucked.

The wee XS jogger suit looks painted on 🥴 not a good look Maz and I can't believe his hair, he's jesting that a barber did that, it looks worse than when practice made ok.

What a pure midden
He needs to size up at least two sizes fat slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah don’t know how he can get cosy in that living room it’s the maist coldest looking and soulless room, clearly oor Marion has never heard of bespoke ambience n so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Swapped his white dog tit coloured coat to a wee bespoke baby tit coloured coat so aye nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hellooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I've not posted on here in months, sorry if what I'm about to post has already been mentioned, I can't stand reading about him any more because he is such a liar. So regarding his blue tick, I just wanted to say, it means nothing, him and his minions think that's him made the big time lol, my friend, who is no-one on Instagram with under 1000 followers has a blue tick, they told me how and I checked, Instagram has changed what the tick means, it's not just "celeb/influencer" it's anyone can apply now as long as you use your given name and send a copy of some sort of ID, it's just to verify you are a real person, I'll attach a screenshot, but just look up Instagram blue tick help info and it tells you there, it's for anyone now as long as you can provide proof thst it's you, it comes with various different conditions like you can't change name from your identification and you have to register with Meta/Facebook etc, but he must have found that out and applied, you can still get if you are an influencer etc, but it states it no longer proves that you are something special, Joe bloggs can apply now and get it as its just verification thst you are a real person. Sorry for long winded message. Spine bright and all that.
Thread Suggestion

"A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You call that a lot of clothes, Mario?!. Pfffttt, come back when you have 2 double built in wardrobes filled like me 🤪
Screenshot_20230325-181950_Instagram.jpg

You're a pure man child you mean. Fanny what you are.
Screenshot_20230325-181714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.