Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most liked Mario post, superb work

The second most liked post also deserves a mention, when oor Marion went tae New York and met the auld President, then the misfit jaw and Shrek's wife as receptionists thanks tae oor @hopethishelpsallthebest #chefskiss

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love that you’re reliving his previous threads, I had a look at thread 1 last week. 🤣 I think we should do a wee book club type thing where we get aw cosy and decide on a previous Marion thread ot even one of his story highlights to relive over the week. Then the following week get aw cosy in oor goodies we oor joose and criss or maybe even one o those drinks 🍹 👈🏻 and discuss the thread or highlight. It would certainly keep us entertained, especially when Marion’s takes a comma. 😘
This is exactly what’s making me crease this week, that he goes quiet n stays aff the app thinking we will pipe doon & stoap talking aboot him but we have unlimited material in the form of nearly 100 threads of his bespoke antics 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hens I wus oan that vile app Tik Tok and saw a post aboot only 40 Fridays till Crissmass.
I reckon Mario hus seen this and is looking oot aw the new baubles fur a reveal of Crissmass 23.
His therapist said he should stick ta his ain time line (and lane) so hes goin strait ta Wintum the noo
It did make me feel aw cosy and a nearly made masel a hot chocolate fae ma year in the plannin hot chocolate station but a reframed when a realised that summer wis still ta come so aye.
Spine bright hens oan this day of Friday (fur any of yous who disnay ken whit day it is cos of I, Mario no telling us) 👌 💎 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
we have unlimited material in the form of nearly 100 threads of his bespoke antics 😅
It’s the only achievement in his life ma luvlie. I’m even surprised he’s got this many threads given how much of a boring bastard he is, of course a credit to all you nasty tattle trolls💎

My favourite thing is the fact that this thread is one of the first things that pops up when you type it in and the images!😂

F4C6E0ED-BE9E-4AFF-9749-574636AFD530.jpeg

29E1EE70-B121-49EE-9F86-B9B4422F4005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hens I wus oan that vile app Tik Tok and saw a post aboot only 40 Fridays till Crissmass.
I reckon Mario hus seen this and is looking oot aw the new baubles fur a reveal of Crissmass 23.
His therapist said he should stick ta his ain time line (and lane) so hes goin strait ta Wintum the noo
It did make me feel aw cosy and a nearly made masel a hot chocolate fae ma year in the plannin hot chocolate station but a reframed when a realised that summer wis still ta come so aye.
Spine bright hens oan this day of Friday (fur any of yous who disnay ken whit day it is cos of I, Mario no telling us) 👌 💎 :poop:
Wintum still gets me every time 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s the only achievement in his life ma luvlie. I’m even surprised he’s got this many threads given how much of a boring bastard he is, of course a credit to all you nasty tattle trolls💎

My favourite thing is the fact that this thread is one of the first things that pops up when you type it in and the images!😂

View attachment 2052274
View attachment 2052275
The fact that the third result down makes it sound like Mario is indeed the Scottish reference for the penis 😂

Lovelies, we aw know he’s just being his true self, in his power and spining bright! Hence we will always huv content, so aye! We move!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is exactly what’s making me crease this week, that he goes quiet n stays aff the app thinking we will pipe doon & stoap talking aboot him but we have unlimited material in the form of nearly 100 threads of his bespoke antics 😅
Sometimes it's funnier when we get to reminisce 🤣
---
The fact that the third result down makes it sound like Mario is indeed the Scottish reference for the penis 😂

Lovelies, we aw know he’s just being his true self, in his power and spining bright! Hence we will always huv content, so aye! We move!
Oh ffs, tena lady required 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes it's funnier when we get to reminisce 🤣
I've been having the time of my life in & oot of old threads.
Currently up tae where he's asked for suggestions where he can go on holiday & take the cat 🤣🤣
Oh and we still liked Deek, wanted tae save him.
Ah miss liking Deek sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Currently up tae where he's asked for suggestions where he can go on holiday & take the cat 🤣🤣
Oh that was a brilliant thread! When he started going on about his “security being compromised” 😂 silly fat bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you remember the person who used to post and they fancied Deek and always said they would rescue him. I can’t remember their user name but they always made me laugh. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you remember the person who used to post and they fancied Deek and always said they would rescue him. I can’t remember their user name but they always made me laugh. 😆
🤣🤣 I do, they used to call Deek 'a wee ride' 🤣🤣🤣 hope someone remembers their name, that's gonna bug me

• Haha
I once said I wanted to adopt him, but that was obviously pre orange man gingivitis death breath. I wouldn’t give him house room now ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These throwback memories are brilliant 👏 😂
Another couple of favourites was when Hinch came on a visit and snubbed calling into see him as she passed through. Then when her and other influencers were gifted the new SKY glass tv apart from him. He was fuming! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think it wiz that very cherry 🍒😜

Found one of his many fans, think @Skyflier6727 wants wee Deek tae join the mile high club and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The funniest post on here is Mario's CV by @laynelo_

I still laugh like a hyena when I read it.

Lmao me to 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 the CV absolutely sends me. “Skills - Klarna!” 💀

If I’m ever feeling down I’ll scroll back some Mario threads to firmly clutch ma beak and so forth 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.