Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario the Guru is speaking to us again...

Stand tall everyone, not just to look over the crowds or be taller than the Beirut two but it'll also give you better posture so aye.

336986803_708432964366507_8755468739035481512_n.jpg
336963619_1655494048220747_9125396334929950210_n.jpg
336972352_1370700093496815_8280613225883408134_n.jpg
337541896_190157730400090_6534528256820821946_n.jpg
337318881_884765382739634_6270916096664337666_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So do I hen 😂 mind and cut your grapes up now!
---
I was thinking of trying Skin&Me but not sure. Is it crap? 😔 £20 odd a month is a lot if it’s no use. Abzalootley wouldnae use Shartin Martin’s code and nae debates.
I have no idea myself, but I’ve seen a lot of people on Facebook and on a thread on here rave about it. Take note on Marion’s skin in the next few months and see if it makes him look any better. 🤣 I have bespoke skin on my face that reacts to a lot of things so I’m wary and I tend to stick to what I know.

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t surprise me if he decides he doesny like it because of the monthly price but rather than admit he’s cheap he will slate it saying all sorts of contradictory reasons why it didn’t work for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no idea myself, but I’ve seen a lot of people on Facebook and on a thread on here rave about it. Take note on Marion’s skin in the next few months and see if it makes him look any better. 🤣 I have bespoke skin on my face that reacts to a lot of things so I’m wary and I tend to stick to what I know.
Ren Skincare works for me, and mine reacts to absolutely everything too!

Reactions: 8
So do I hen 😂 mind and cut your grapes up now!
---
I was thinking of trying Skin&Me but not sure. Is it crap? 😔 £20 odd a month is a lot if it’s no use. Abzalootley wouldnae use Shartin Martin’s code and nae debates.
At the risk of being a Marion, I love Lyonsleaf products. They seem expensive for the size but they last ages as not water based so a little goes a long way, and totally natural. The beauty balm me and my two kids use twice a day and one jar lasts about three months. The zinc cream we all use once a day and have about a third left and had it nearly a year. It cleared my old acne scars and reduced open pores. Also made huge difference to my son's acne. #notanad #madgesmafia10

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who the duck does he think he is talking to? Do him a favour and get in the fresh air?
witch I live in the bleeping countryside, that’s ma life.
Today I went to do a business deal all by myself on the train to London at one of the most exclusive members only clubs with government members from Sri Lanka. I had fine dining and silver service. Smell the wealth. However…… I then came home changed 3 loads of bleeping bedding and did my bleep washings and a general tidy. Walked my dog and did my daughters homework.
So duck your bleeping advice up your stupid, useless arse. The strangers you patronise aren’t all dumb as duck losers like you!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Don’t forget hens, Marion needs to keep shining himsel apon others! These quotes are meant tae help everyone live their best lives! 🙌🏻💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck does he think he is talking to? Do him a favour and get in the fresh air?
Today I went to do a business deal all by myself on the train to London at one of the most exclusive members only clubs with government members from Sri Lanka. I had fine dining and silver service. Smell the wealth. However…… I then came home changed 3 loads of bleeping bedding and did my bleep washings and a general tidy. Walked my dog and did my daughters homework.
So duck your bleeping advice up your stupid, useless arse. The strangers you patronise aren’t all dumb as duck losers like you!!!!
Agreed. Someone who lives as crappy and boring a life as he does has no business telling everyone else what to do. Big headed hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies when I was oot in Paisley living my life how it should be lived (shunting multiple kids to various bastard clubs in the rain) I saw the famous castlevecchis in person, nearly sharted my pants in excitement.

Also 9 hours ago dalai Marion was tellin us to have a phone free day and he's too busy to post until the weekend now but 4 hours later he's back at it again, Cannae be that busy surely

(Didn't cross any of the names out to protect privacy I'm just a petty witch that didn't want to give them a mention outside their own threads)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If your doing business deals in one of the most exclusive members club in London and your coming home and doing your own bleep washings I think you need to employ a cleaner to manage the bleep washings for you

• Haha
At the risk of being a Marion, I love Lyonsleaf products. They seem expensive for the size but they last ages as not water based so a little goes a long way, and totally natural. The beauty balm me and my two kids use twice a day and one jar lasts about three months. The zinc cream we all use once a day and have about a third left and had it nearly a year. It cleared my old acne scars and reduced open pores. Also made huge difference to my son's acne. #notanad #madgesmafia10
I’ve not heard of that, I’ll have a look. Thanks hen. I still get spots and I’m very fair skinned so redness really shows up on my skin. I cba with loads of products, unlike our Maria. She’s such a snake , I thought wee body shoap Shelley was a stapul and nae debates.

@Very Cherry I think the only thing that could improve her face is a plastic surgeon so aye 💁‍♀️ factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies when I was oot in Paisley living my life how it should be lived (shunting multiple kids to various bastard clubs in the rain) I saw the famous castlevecchis in person, nearly sharted my pants in excitement.

Also 9 hours ago dalai Marion was tellin us to have a phone free day and he's too busy to post until the weekend now but 4 hours later he's back at it again, Cannae be that busy surely

(Didn't cross any of the names out to protect privacy I'm just a petty witch that didn't want to give them a mention outside their own threads)
All of these cunts are absolute crackpots. Try just being happy and loving yourself without posting about it.

Walk the runway? What is he even going on about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All of these cunts are absolute crackpots. Try just being happy and loving yourself without posting about it.

Walk the runway? What is he even going on about?
He's channeling NY fashion week 🙌 he's visualising his great escape to see the Tree at Bryant Park or the Rockefeller Tree Switch on. Imagine him at the Rockettes 🤦 oh I can't wait for December, please let him and Dellboy be going to the Sunbright Hotel in NY, be comedy gold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Influencers aw over this thread the night with your #skincareregimes. Better be dropping your collab codes 🐍

I, MacMama, prefer to collab wi Boots maself. Or maybe it’s Superdrug. Or mibbes Savers. Tonsa love xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Influencers aw over this thread the night with your #skincareregimes. Better be dropping your collab codes 🐍

I, MacMama, prefer to collab wi Boots maself. Or maybe it’s Superdrug. Or mibbes Savers. Tonsa love xo
I’m a bespoke Cerave gurul ma lovely. Not high end, but no Asda price either. So aye. I’ll no share Ma collab code though because I dinnae want tae compromise my security the night

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m a bespoke Cerave gurul ma lovely. Not high end, but no Asda price either. So aye. I’ll no share Ma collab code though because I dinnae want tae compromise my security the night
I’m a Kiehls girl myself hen. Smell the wealth. Only think will work on my skin, I’ve actually got sensitive skin unlike our Martin and can only use one product at a time, not 29291781949 products so aye nae debates xxxxz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve not heard of that, I’ll have a look. Thanks hen. I still get spots and I’m very fair skinned so redness really shows up on my skin. I cba with loads of products, unlike our Maria. She’s such a snake , I thought wee body shoap Shelley was a stapul and nae debates.

@Very Cherry I think the only thing that could improve her face is a plastic surgeon so aye 💁‍♀️ factual.
Welcome ma lovelie, youse urni an influencer and oanly Marion and his influencer hens ur allowed buckled shelves oaf oot oaf date beauty products #fact

Back oan topic, anyone else signed up tae Lorna classes, so far ah've learned she must huv a class oan dae me wan favour as oor Marion huz used that a few times noo #fact
---
Three loads oaf bedding, how oaften ur youse shitting the bed ma lovelie 😘
---
If your doing business deals in one of the most exclusive members club in London and your coming home and doing your own bleep washings I think you need to employ a cleaner to manage the bleep washings for you
Coodni afford Marion noo, whit wi his totally surprise blue tick #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The little scamp hasn't mentioned he gets credit into his account.

Untitled2.png

Found online.

Get credit to your account and you get a reduced price on yours as below.
Give your friends their first and fifth Daily Doser for just £3.50!
Share your link to get £10 credit, or we'll donate £10 to charity - and that's for every friend that signs up! Just choose your reward below and start referring.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.