Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skin+me isn’t choosy, everyone on social media has a code, and nobody pays the first month. The reason they’ve had great exposure is cos everyone wants to share their link, not cos it’s any good!

Look at their comments and at their trust pilot. I was shocked. People sign up for the freebie then they can’t get out, and pay loads every month for something they don’t want.

Typical Mario jumping on the bandwagon (late), without due diligence.

Reactions: 20
Marion giving life advice like we're all miserable cunts like him. I don't need to put my phone away for a day cos am no a spangle who's glued to their phone 24/7. I have a good quality of life that doesn't include needing to post everything oan that app. bleeping dingbat.

Reactions: 30
This finding himself era is absolutely killing me 😂 what a bleep he’s going to look (more than usual) when he slips back tae the negative scheme rat he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am dying at him again today posting about that skin+me stuff - they literally give anyone that joins a code to share with friends because I've had it before 😂 He's getting on like they have sent him that and then given him a code to share it, when they legit do that with everyone! It's about £20 a month after your first months free trial, if memory serves me right all you had to do for the first month was pay the postage and packaging. I actually decided to give it a go after my friend used it and gave me her code.
Like when he said he wus invited ta go on Scotlands Christmas Home of the year, yeah him and everywan else on Insta who wanted to apply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like when he said he wus invited ta go on Scotlands Christmas Home of the year, yeah him and everywan else on Insta who wanted to apply 😂
Omg I forgot about that 😂😂😂😂 he's gotta have buttons up the back of his noggin.

Lorna has created a monster

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This motivational Mario has got me creasing 😂💀 Maybe he should take some of his own advice and stop spending so much money on frivolous items so he can get out of that shithole flat.
---
Marion giving life advice like we're all miserable cunts like him. I don't need to put my phone away for a day cos am no a spangle who's glued to their phone 24/7. I have a good quality of life that doesn't include needing to post everything oan that app. bleeping dingbat.
Lol the only people who feel the need to dish out advice or make a big song and dance about putting their phone away and being ✨present in the moment✨, are people who are screen addicted themselves. I just checked my screen time average and it's 2hrs 8mins per day. Which includes the parents app my kids nursery uses, Instagram, TikTok (the Pedro Pascal algorithm has me hooked 😂) Waze and work emails. I wonder many hours Mario is racking up on That App and Those Pages 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh duck off 😡
Beirut's dalai lama and nae debates. His orange make up matches the dalai lama robes. Plus with the no sex, no marriage rule Marion will fit right in.

Wonder what odds Ladbrokes will give me fur Marion being the 15th dalai lama? 🧘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestions - Mario's messages are works of art, "stand tall, love yerself, life's too shart"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So skin and me 🙄 Another thing he’s putting on his super super highly sensitive skin? 🙄

• Haha
Or when he got a blue tick on insta and was so shocked even though he had too apply for it and submit stuff to get it haha - he's honestly not all there my lovely and we will have no debates about that.. he's nuts :m

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skin+me is the only thing I’ve used that’s managed to combat a skin complaint I’ve had for years ✨ use ma code for money aff ma lovelies ✨ just kidding am no an influencer bleep 🥲 but I hope it doesny work fur him n his big beak breaks oot into big angry bulbous boils 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Or when he got a blue tick on insta and was so shocked even though he had too apply for it and submit stuff to get it haha - he's honestly not all there my lovely and we will have no debates about that.. he's nuts :m
I cannae believe it. Thanks so much tae the hunners of youse who telt instagram I should get a bespoke blue tick.
Ah honestly had nae idea aboot this ma lovelies 💓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking about the Muller corner and grapes as I was eating my fruit and yogurt this morning. It’s funny I can’t remember what I ate myself last week but I remember Marion’s Muller corner and grapes. 🤣
So do I hen 😂 mind and cut your grapes up now!
---
I was thinking of trying Skin&Me but not sure. Is it crap? 😔 £20 odd a month is a lot if it’s no use. Abzalootley wouldnae use Shartin Martin’s code and nae debates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So do I hen 😂 mind and cut your grapes up now!
---
I was thinking of trying Skin&Me but not sure. Is it crap? 😔 £20 odd a month is a lot if it’s no use. Abzalootley wouldnae use Shartin Martin’s code and nae debates.
I’ve found it really good but suppose it just depends on your ain bespoke skin ma lovelie xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.