Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindigπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Not ma quote.
Get on his singing highlights.
Pour a leathal 🍹and get ready to clutch your beak.
Tittie bumps xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
after thread 42 I don’t know if I will cope ….. this lane swerving has destroyed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As @Caw1982 said, the singing highlights are particularly amazing (fae aw the rang reasons). He really thinks he can hold a tune and harmonises whilst being the lead singer and back up singer πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As @Caw1982 said, the singing highlights are particularly amazing (fae aw the rang reasons). He really thinks he can hold a tune and harmonises whilst being the lead singer and back up singer πŸ˜‚
The blind Nikita dog story is a personal fave πŸ˜‚
---
after thread 42 I don’t know if I will cope ….. this lane swerving has destroyed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I really need to sit myself down and get some class here hen but I’m pure bespoke jealous of you getting the treat of this all for the first time. Get yourself some snacks and get all cosy on your slab sofa πŸ˜‚:m
---
The Starbucks drink highlight as my new favourite - just went back to see it again πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve totally been inspired to go back to the old threads, gonna get aww cosy maybe get one of those πŸ‘‰πŸΉlethal drinks and some criss, really push the boat out this T H U S D A Y night

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Check out the β€œBirthday Surprise” highlight @chickenfajitas

It’s brilliant. Comes out of the toilet clutching his stomach because he’s just had an explosive shite πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah've noo goat a Friday aff wurk, ah'm a wee part timer #smellthewealth and wuz gonni dae summin sensible like gutting ma bespoke bedsit but feck it life's too short so ah wull use the time wisely and relive Marion's wiki. #fact

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindigπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Welcome ma wee hen to T H U R S D A Y πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž As a new viewer I highly recommend scrolling back on his profile for the boy wonder highlight for the handsoap kerfuffle and #peppergate

• Haha
OK I'm.off to hunt the Wiki for birthday surprise. I did read the Wiki when I first came to his threads, was clutching ma beak, pissing my pants and wheezing because I laughed so much and it made me cough thanks to ma bespoke asthma! Must have missed the birthday treat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Please also enjoy his bespoke collection of co-ats, including Bungle’s skin and the wee woodlouse number so aye. Also his wardrobe full a his fav boujee material, polyester. Spine bright ma luvlie, tonsa love! Xo

• Haha
Hens! Wheres the blind nikita dug thread? Hit me up. Mop kicking my way outta the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you're new here, check out his Boy Wonder highlight (you'll need to scroll along quite a bit) Enjoy 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking about oor wee Maz last night. He's lead such a sheltered life. He's never had the excitement of getting the keys to his first flat, never experienced a Driving Test. Never been on an absolutely incredible holiday. No Wedding to think back on. No wains to enjoy. Never the absolute joy of buying a brand new car.

All this tit he is spouting we've all done and do on a regular basis.

Its so sad. He's genuinely wasted the best years of his life but he's exactly where he should be, aye son you keep telling yourself that
I know
Poor woman
Sometimes I had a bad day and think of him and his sad pathetic life
So he is doing a public service really
Cheers us up 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see the birthday surprise in his Wiki, and can't see his page as the wee bleep blocked me. Never mind I shall just imagine it instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hens am dead the pat st Clements pic in thread 42 has finished me clean aff so aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.