Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day I start taking life advice from this walloper is the day I get masel on TikTok and find a therapist. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am living fae this new chapter of positive living. It’s even better than the muller corner and grapes chapter.

What must his family think 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg ha ha I thought we were just revisiting matchy matchy but then I saw it. 🤣
Aye ma lovelie he's waiting to do a jurnay reveal he's doin well keeping it hidden until he can do a reel to all this time by Leona Lewis x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am living fae this new chapter of positive living. It’s even better than the muller corner and grapes chapter.

What must his family think 😩
I was just thinking about the Muller corner and grapes as I was eating my fruit and yogurt this morning. It’s funny I can’t remember what I ate myself last week but I remember Marion’s Muller corner and grapes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about the Muller corner and grapes as I was eating my fruit and yogurt this morning. It’s funny I can’t remember what I ate myself last week but I remember Marion’s Muller corner and grapes. 🤣
This proves he is an influencer and nae debates #fact

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This proves he is an influencer and nae debates #fact
There was a time a few years ago when a few of them would have influenced me to buy cleaning products, make up or skincare but certainly not now. One thing I have never been influenced by is Marion’s eats, home cooking or where he dines out. 😆 Sorry I’ll take that back he influenced me to buy Sensations chilli lime and pickle criss last year. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We know it's not an ad as no company that's right in the heed has worked with you or will want to work with you because you're a potty mouthed brat with a foul attitude and abzaloooootely nae charm or style - that's why you need to buy everything yourself! 😂 It comes to something when even flaps (for those who don't know, that's Jake Prickenden's wife) can get a deal with that basic witch skin+me and you've been the OG 💋 since 1921 and have probably made no more than £2.84 with a few cloths, sprays and sponges thrown in - definitely living your best influencer life, eh? 🤭 I'm beyond jealous, obviously..... 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am dying at him again today posting about that skin+me stuff - they literally give anyone that joins a code to share with friends because I've had it before 😂 He's getting on like they have sent him that and then given him a code to share it, when they legit do that with everyone! It's about £20 a month after your first months free trial, if memory serves me right all you had to do for the first month was pay the postage and packaging. I actually decided to give it a go after my friend used it and gave me her code.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mebbes he's coming a bespoke faith healer, there will be a queue oan the stairs at Beirut towers fur his healing strangler fingers. The guy whose ear is in the close might get it healed back oan. Mebbes it's like the big fella on green mile and he sooks up their ailments through his big honk.
I now have Clinton Baptiste in my head.....

"I'm getting the word .... bleep"

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Taking life advice from Mario?
1679480144972.png

People who constantly need to share positive affirmations are usually deeply miserable. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.